Body shop in south Wales

Old June 21st 05, 05:32 PM
Michael Anthony

Default Body shop in south Wales

Hi all.

I've decided I can no longer go on abusing my Alfetta GTV as a daily driver
so, now that I've inherited a second car, I've decided to thrash that into
the ground instead and get the Alfa 'tidied up'.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a decent body repair shop in south Wales,
near me I have Geetec and Highcrest, both of whom have good reputations but
charge the earth and at the other end of the scale numerous newspaper and
plastic padding merchants - I suppose I'm looking for somewhere in between
(i.e. decent job but not necessarily concourse).

As ever, any ideas gratefully received

Mike

Old June 21st 05, 07:20 PM
SteveH

Michael Anthony > wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I've decided I can no longer go on abusing my Alfetta GTV as a daily driver
> so, now that I've inherited a second car, I've decided to thrash that into
> the ground instead and get the Alfa 'tidied up'.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts on a decent body repair shop in south Wales,
> near me I have Geetec and Highcrest, both of whom have good reputations but
> charge the earth and at the other end of the scale numerous newspaper and
> plastic padding merchants - I suppose I'm looking for somewhere in between
> (i.e. decent job but not necessarily concourse).
>
> As ever, any ideas gratefully received

Check out forums.welshalfa.co.uk, Spider on there knows of someone, but
I think the contact number posted is incorrect.

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark Lusso - Passat 1.8 Turbo SE - COSOC KOTL
Old June 23rd 05, 10:05 AM
Michael Anthony

"SteveH" > wrote in message
k...

> Check out forums.welshalfa.co.uk, Spider on there knows of someone, but
> I think the contact number posted is incorrect.

Cheers Steve. I've contacted Spider to see what he knows. I see from that
forum you were looking for something similar for the back end of your 75 -
did you have any luck?

Mike

Old June 23rd 05, 11:51 AM
SteveH

Michael Anthony > wrote:

> "SteveH" > wrote in message
> k...
> >
> > Check out forums.welshalfa.co.uk, Spider on there knows of someone, but
> > I think the contact number posted is incorrect.
> >

> Cheers Steve. I've contacted Spider to see what he knows. I see from that
> forum you were looking for something similar for the back end of your 75 -
> did you have any luck?

The car failed it's MOT, so we bought a 156.....

Still have the 75, but it's become a longer term project now - I'll be
doing a lot of the work myself.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark Lusso - Passat 1.8 Turbo SE - COSOC KOTL