a little help...

Old February 9th 05, 03:30 PM
joe

Default a little help...

hey everyone... i have recently fallen on hard times and am asking for
help if u can spare it...

a little over a month ago my father passed from a heart attack... he
was playing ultimate frisby (we live in ga, it stays pretty warm here)
with some of his friends in the park and he got a little winded so he
went to go sit and take a break... well, his friends thought he was
just laying down because he was tired and by the time they realized
that something was wrong it was too late.

i knew my father wasnt the wealthiest man alive, but i had no idea that
he would leave my mother with a ton of debt that she had no way to
pay.. as my moms only child its up to me to make sure that she gets
through this. she's having such a hard time emotionally dealing with
this, the last thing she needs to worry about is money... so long story
short, i dropped out of my community college and moved back to cumming
to take care of my mom... i withdrew all my savings and got a full time
job here but that still isnt enough... so i had to sell my jeep last
week. it was an 88 jeep cherokee 4x4 that ive had since i was 16. i
fell in love with it and its been my baby ever since. i put a new motor
in it less than 10k miles ago. it had 4.5" lift with cutout flares &
33" swampers on american racing wheels. 6 ipf aux lights, warn front &
rear bumpers w/9500lb winch, rock sliders, roof rack, full skids,
lockers & 4.11 gears. i put over $10k into that jeep and only got $6k
for it.

ever since i was 7 years old and rode my first four wheeler, i have
been in love with off roading... there are so many reasons why i love
it, but the main reason is that it has always been my escape from
reality... no matter what i was going through or how stressed i was, as
soon as i would hit the trails all my cares would just fade away... my
full attention would go to what i was doing and not what was bringing
me down.. it always reminded me how petty most of my problems were, and
how much joy can be had from the simple things in life. the first thing
i did when i found out that my father had passed was hit the trails. i
parked on the top of a hill overlooking the lake and just sat on my
hood and tried to recall every memory i ever had about him... now i
cant even do the one thing that has kept me sane all these years...

basically, what it boils down to is that every drop of my money is used
to pay off bills and theres no way ill be able to afford to get another
4x4 for at least a few more years... i am asking you to donate any
money u can spare to help me out in saving for a new one... even if
it's only $1.. heck, even if its only 10 cents... every little bit
helps right? im sure there are people that will read this and think
that i am just trying to scam people... well first i would just like to
say that anyone who would lie about a family member passing to get
money is a sick individual... and second, if you doubt me then by all
means dont donate anything to me. im not looking for a cash cow here.
im just down on my luck and would very much appreciate any help u can
spare... and if u are tight on money then dont worry about it... all im
asking is if u have the money to spare it would really help me get back
on my feet. as it is now i have to pay my neighbor to take me to work.
and i dont regret anything for a second bc my mother has done so much
for me in my life anything i can do to help her through this i will
do... i will work until i cant move for her... but anyway, if u would
skip that cup of coffee today and donate that $1 to me instead i would
be eternally grateful.. at the bottom of this letter i have put a link
to make donations through paypal's secure server. it lets you enter the
amount you would like to donate so u can chose any amount u wish. just
copy and paste the address into your browser. if you would like to mail
a donation u can email me at and i will send u my
address. and by the way on the donation page it says 'tahoe for joe'.
this is bc i have always wanted a 2door tahoe, and no, i dont expect to
get one. it just popped in my head and it made me smile so i put it on
there...i tend to grab onto anything that makes me smile these days...

PAYPAL DONATION SITE:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/busine...rency_code=USD

even if you can't donate any money it would mean the world to me if you
would keep my mother and i in your prayers... thanks for everything and
god bless you all..

joe morrow

Old February 9th 05, 04:01 PM
news

my father died of cancer, my mother had a stroke, my mother in-law died in a
hit and run, my father in-law had a stroke, I am disabled from an accident
at work. Please do not send money to help me buy a new jeep.
oups.com...

Old February 10th 05, 01:18 AM
Bill Putney

I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I
can't. She is crying. Don't cry, Mommy! Mommy is always sad, but she
says it's not my fault. I asked her if it was God's fault, but she
didn't answer and only started crying harder, so I don't ask her that
any more.

The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick.

I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to
breathe. The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag
filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on
account of us having no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy
doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people.

I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always
gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her
sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you mindlessly forward this
email to everyone you know. Mindlessly forward it to people you don't
know, too. Dr. Johansen said that for every person you mindlessly
forward this email to, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a
nickel to NASA.

With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all
over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the
angels can hear them better. Then they will come back to earth and go
to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the
money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better, then.
Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be
third base.

Every time you mindlessly forward this letter, the astronauts can take
another prayer to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true.

Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body.

If you don't mindlessly forward this email, that's okay. Mommy says
you're a mean and heartless ******* who doesn't care about a poor little
boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of
your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow, horrible
death and then burn forever in Hell. What kind of cruel person are you
that you can't take 5 freakin' minutes to mindlessly forward this to
all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a
poor, bodiless 9-year-old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a
kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that
wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its **** in the leaves of my burlap
body. I wish that very much.

Thank you and God bless,
Billy "Smiles" Evans
(the boy with just a head, and a burlap sack for a body)
Old February 10th 05, 11:26 AM
S.S.I.N.

ya know...
just once I'd like to see someone write
"all I want is the money"
"I'm not sick..just to lazy to work"
"send me some $$$.. later I will post to tell you how much I made from this
!"

maybe then I might send a dollar for being honest.
Canadian funds ofcourse :-)

--
http://www.crazyedmonton.com

Old February 10th 05, 12:28 PM
Tony F

About body-less burlap sack boy...that's f***ing funny as HELL!

Tony

--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

Old February 11th 05, 02:00 PM
spodely

"S.S.I.N." > wrote in message
> ya know...
> just once I'd like to see someone write
> "all I want is the money"
> "I'm not sick..just to lazy to work"
> "send me some $$$.. later I will post to tell you how much I made from
> this !"
>
> maybe then I might send a dollar for being honest.
> Canadian funds ofcourse :-)
>
> --
> http://www.crazyedmonton.com

Hi, my name is John. I just lurk here for information. I already have a
jeep. I just want money for mods. I work, but don't make enough for
everything I want. Please send me money. Every dollar is important.

John

Old February 11th 05, 07:20 PM
news

my name is mike. I have money, please send women. (and could they pick up
some mcdonalds fries on the way over?)
thanx

Old February 11th 05, 11:04 PM
Billy Bob

Dude, you're kidding right???

Where's your pride? YOU ARE BEGGING. Find another job, don't come on
newsboards and BEG for people to buy you ****.

oups.com...

Old February 12th 05, 07:44 AM
Jay

That's awesome! lmfao! And I will forward this. lol

Jay

Old February 12th 05, 07:51 AM
Jay

"joe" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> hey everyone... i have recently fallen on hard times and am asking for

<SNIPPED GROVELING>

> and i dont regret anything for a second bc my mother has done so much
> for me in my life anything i can do to help her through this i will
> do... i will work until i cant move for her... but anyway, if u would
> skip that cup of coffee today and donate that $1 to me instead i would

Selling your computer and dropping your AOL account will pay a few bills.
Besides, if your mother doesn't care about you enough to prostitute herself
for the money then you don't need her anyway. You can do better.