YAY - Man gets life sentence after THIRD DUI

Old March 9th 05, 07:07 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default YAY - Man gets life sentence after THIRD DUI

wrote:

> > Maybe the criminal coddling of these deadly drunk drivers is

finally
> > coming to an end.
> >
> > http://wdam.com/Global/story.asp?S=2983771&nav=1Pw1WgZF
> >
> > Third DUI Gets Man Life Sentence
> > Feb 22, 2005, 03:13 PM MST
> >
> > A Hattiesburg MS man has been sentenced to life in prison after his
> > third drunk driving conviction.

> Unconstitutional.
> Unusual and unjust imprisonment.

Drop dead, you criminal coddler.

Old March 10th 05, 04:26 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 3/9/2005 7:57 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> Alex Rodriguez wrote:
>
>>I wonder if any of his prior convictions required him to go to an alcoholism
>>program? As much as I want these folks off the roads, I would rather have
>>this person be a productive member in our society than a burden who rots
>>in jail.

> Screw putting these killers in rehab. That's criminal coddling.

If I'm not mistaken, you're speaking from /extensive/ personal
experience. Right, Judy?

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old March 13th 05, 12:07 AM
Dan Timberlake

On 10 Mar 2005 19:09:22 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Magnulus wrote:
>> I think that's a bit harsh. I'm not saying you should deal lightly

>with
>> drunk driving, though.
>>
>> In Florida on the third conviction of DUI you permanently lose your
>> driver's license- for life.

>So what they keep right on driving and you know it. Or they move to
>another state. The answer is lock em up forever. Stop being a criminal
>coddler.

This place says Teddy Kennedy's ex wife Joan had 4 DUI arrests, as of
2000
http://bulltown.com/dailywebthing/ne.../?seek=n110700

Old March 13th 05, 04:08 PM

Old March 13th 05, 11:04 PM
Big Bill

On 13 Mar 2005 08:08:04 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Dick cheney has two convictions for drunk driving. Both belong in
>prison.

You have a conviction for speeding.
In a school zone, no less.
You belong in prison.
--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 15th 05, 04:49 AM

What about Teddy? He murdered his pregnant mistress, and never got so
much as a slap on the wrist.

16 "Life Threatening Corners" - from the book "Chasing the Title" Darus Simulators 18 January 9th 05 07:48 PM
Coolland additive required in Ford IDI 7.3 with new extended life antifreeze ? [email protected] Technology 2 December 11th 04 02:02 PM
Life in the Fast Lane D. Rogers Mazda 0 October 30th 04 02:18 AM
Beetle life in Europe? Steve Grauman VW water cooled 7 October 25th 04 03:39 PM
FS: "The Life Of Jacques Villeneuve" (Formula 1) 1st Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 20th 04 06:51 AM