Parts: 01-04 Caravan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th 05, 03:27 AM
Vash the Stampede

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:59:01 +0000, 2.3Sleeper wrote:

> OEM?? HAHA, I just looked and I can see no noticeable difference between the
> two.
>
> I never understand why people waste money on a recent style car for OEM
> parts that are 3 or 4 times more expensive than aftermarket.
>
> But, to each his own, right?

It's called Fitment. Obviously, you don't do a lot. I do this every day.
Yeah, some parts fit well, but others don't. If you're buying OEM then you
KNOW it's going to fit, and will probably last a LOT longer.

As I said, you don't do this often, do you?
I do, and every day. Yeah, I buy a LOT from Certi-fit. And I return a
lot, too.

And as far as price? LHS taillight. IF Certi-fit had HAD it, it would have
been $69. Gee, I got it brand new from Chrysler for.....uh...$69! Imagine
that. And the front turn signal Didn't...Quite...Fit...was that a snap I
heard? But it WAS $20 cheaper.