New Jersey town creates "pedophile-free zones"

Old May 18th 05, 06:33 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default New Jersey town creates "pedophile-free zones"

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...on-apnewjersey

By JEFF LINKOUS
Associated Press Writer

May 17, 2005, 9:20 PM EDT

TRENTON, N.J. -- The hometown of a little girl whose slaying prompted
the creation of sex offender registration laws nationwide passed a
measure Tuesday night that establishes the state's first
"pedophile-free zones" near places where children congregate.

The Hamilton Township Council passed the ordinance by a 5-0 margin,
said Mayor Glen Gilmore. It bars anyone convicted of a sex offense
against a child from living within 2,500 feet of schools, parks and
playgrounds in the Mercer County community.

(snip)

Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
2500 feet of a school or park?

Nah ... speeding is cool; all law-abiding citizens do it. Just tell
the kids to stay outa my way.
Old May 18th 05, 06:48 PM
Bernard farquart

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
> convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
> 2500 feet of a school or park?

I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
to exclude such an infraction?

Bernard

Old May 18th 05, 07:00 PM
Paul

On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the following
in rec.autos.driving...

> "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> > Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> > speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
> > convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
> > 2500 feet of a school or park?
> >

> I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> to exclude such an infraction?

But of course there is: hypocrisy.

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
Old May 18th 05, 07:32 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Paul wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

following
> in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in

message

> > > Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> > > speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban

anyone
> > > convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living

within
> > > 2500 feet of a school or park?
> > >

> > I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> > would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> > to exclude such an infraction?

> But of course there is: hypocrisy.
>
> --
> "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>
> Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

in
> cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought."
>
> Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

Old May 18th 05, 07:42 PM
Ted B.

oups.com...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

Old May 18th 05, 10:45 PM
James C. Reeves

"Ted B." > wrote in message
eenews.net...

> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in
> message oups.com...
>>

>>> Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

>> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
>> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?
>>

> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

I particularly like the "Senator Hillary" handle that LBVH used (yes he
misspelled "Senator"), just like he misspelled tires (tars).

Old May 19th 05, 02:59 AM

Ted B. wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in

message
> oups.com...
> >

> >> Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE),

10/3/2002
> >> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

> > Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
> > come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

<sniff> Brings a tear to my eyes!

Old May 18th 05, 08:42 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Paul wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

> following
> > in rec.autos.driving...
> >

> > > "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in

> message

> anyone

> within
> > > >
> > > I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> > > would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> > > to exclude such an infraction?

> > But of course there is: hypocrisy.
> >
> > --
> > "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
> >
> > Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about

5
> > years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

> in
> > cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> > stretch could be 25, i thought."
> >
> > Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE),

10/3/2002
> > http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

Odd, your writing styles are identical. Hard to believe there's *two*
morons with the exact same delusions and language flaws as you possess.
Sure that's not your schizophrenia kicking in, idiot?

Old May 18th 05, 10:47 PM
James C. Reeves

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> Paul wrote:
>> > On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

>> following
>> > in rec.autos.driving...

>> message

>> anyone

>> within

>> > But of course there is: hypocrisy.
>> >
>> > --
>> > "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>> >
>> > Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about

> 5
>> > years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

>> in
>> > cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
>> > stretch could be 25, i thought."
>> >
>> > Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE),

> 10/3/2002
>> > http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

>> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
>> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

> Odd, your writing styles are identical. Hard to believe there's *two*
> morons with the exact same delusions and language flaws as you possess.
> Sure that's not your schizophrenia kicking in, idiot?

Actually there is about 2-dozen handles over the past few years that tie to
this one. He still thinks that none of us know it though.

Old May 19th 05, 02:04 PM
Paul

On 18 May 2005 12:42:11 -0700, , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > Paul wrote:
> > > On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

> > following
> > > in rec.autos.driving...

> > message

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

<snip>

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> Odd, your writing styles are identical. Hard to believe there's *two*
> morons with the exact same delusions and language flaws as you possess.
> Sure that's not your schizophrenia kicking in, idiot?

Yep. When I started in this group, it was going by the POA nym. Then,
IIRC, POA disappeared and "aunt millie," appeared on the scene. When
"aunt millie," went back to the hazardous waste facility, the current
incarnation of **** For Brains, "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend /
Laura Bush - vehicular homicide," infested these groups. Same inflamatory
rhetoric, same idiotice notions about the speed. Same calls for a fascist
police state. Same general stupidity. The prosecution rests and the jury
finds "judy," in all her nyms GUILTY of being a MORON and sentences it to
infinty lashes with a bamboo cane while strapped down with barbed wire in
a shower of rubbing alcohol.