HONDA troll invades MOPAR newsgroup-DESERTBOB

Old August 31st 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_3_]

Default HONDA troll invades MOPAR newsgroup-DESERTBOB

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...thor%27s+posts

see his previous posts above

Old August 31st 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

Do you think that we are so stupid that we can't decide for ourselves
how to deal with people on Usenet? Do you think we give a rat's ass
whether you two can play together nicely? Give it a rest.

By the way, I drive an old Honda myself. It's a great car. Kill-file
me.

Old August 31st 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default Dying troll won't shut up

On 30 Aug 2006 18:14:59 -0700, Charles M. Nudo of Drums, PA,
masquerading as "duty-honor-country" (who never served a day of his
life in the military) now forced to use his >
Google Groups account wrote:

>see his previous posts above <snip>

See fifteen of your sham Google Groups trolling/spamming/harassing
accouts go down the toilet

Charles M. Nudo, Jr., of Drums PA, is almost at the bitter end of his
trolling career. He has had no less than fourteen Google Groups
accounts canceled for this activity, six within the last 72 hours.

Please do everyone a favor, and complain about his 'nymshifting and
trollshifting activities to:

Be sure to copy the entire troll message, including headers, in your
complaint. Google Groups has come out of "beta mode" and is now
getting serious about "cleaning up" its trollers and spammers.

Tks.
Old August 31st 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle

He is stupid, he's had 5 addresses banned in the last 72 hours.

These are the actual addresses he already had banned by Google for
stalking and abuse.

I have 2 Hondas so he stalks me too.

Old August 31st 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:22:23 -0500, Robbie and Laura Reynolds
> wrote:

>By the way, I drive an old Honda myself. It's a great car. Kill-file
>me. <snip>

'77 CVCC Accord here, been in the family since new! The auxiliary
valve seals were fragile and formerly needed frequent replacement, but
new Fel-Pro replacements took care of that. Exhaust guide wear is a
problem, though, as is seat recession. But it still runs as new, gets
30 MPG with the cold A/C on, and it's going to give at least another
year's service....maybe more. Everything works on this car. Try that
on any '77 US made car.

Honda's US penetration was one thing that Lee Iacocca missed by a
mile. In his autobiography, he said that "Honda wasn't making very
good cars then..." referring to the new Civic and Accord lines then
coming out. Boy, did HE screw up! Honda started cleaning the clocks
of not only the US makers, but also of fellow Japanese competitors as
well. The Accord in '76 and '77, which would burn regular and had no
catylist due to the CVCC engine, would often sell for above sticker in
my area, while the Datsun dealer down the street was making "skinny"
deals just to move year-old models off the floor. The
Chrysler/Plymouth dealer downtown rarely even had an "up" on the floor
in those days at all, their product line had gotten so bad. Lee would
fix that evenutally, first with the K-cars, but he sure underestimated
the foreign competition when he came on board in Highland Park!
Old August 31st 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_4_]

Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:
> Do you think that we are so stupid that we can't decide for ourselves
> how to deal with people on Usenet? Do you think we give a rat's ass
> whether you two can play together nicely? Give it a rest.
>
> By the way, I drive an old Honda myself. It's a great car. Kill-file
> me.
>

> duty-honor-country wrote:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...thor%27s+posts
> >
> > see his previous posts above

hundreds of thousands of people DIED in world wars, to keep that kind
of product OUT of this country- keep that in mind

Old August 31st 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_4_]

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:22:23 -0500, Robbie and Laura Reynolds
> > wrote:
>
> >By the way, I drive an old Honda myself. It's a great car. Kill-file
> >me. <snip>

> '77 CVCC Accord here, been in the family since new! The auxiliary
> valve seals were fragile and formerly needed frequent replacement, but
> new Fel-Pro replacements took care of that. Exhaust guide wear is a
> problem, though, as is seat recession. But it still runs as new, gets
> 30 MPG with the cold A/C on, and it's going to give at least another
> year's service....maybe more. Everything works on this car. Try that
> on any '77 US made car.
>
> Honda's US penetration was one thing that Lee Iacocca missed by a
> mile. In his autobiography, he said that "Honda wasn't making very
> good cars then..." referring to the new Civic and Accord lines then
> coming out. Boy, did HE screw up! Honda started cleaning the clocks
> of not only the US makers, but also of fellow Japanese competitors as
> well. The Accord in '76 and '77, which would burn regular and had no
> catylist due to the CVCC engine, would often sell for above sticker in
> my area, while the Datsun dealer down the street was making "skinny"
> deals just to move year-old models off the floor. The
> Chrysler/Plymouth dealer downtown rarely even had an "up" on the floor
> in those days at all, their product line had gotten so bad. Lee would
> fix that evenutally, first with the K-cars, but he sure underestimated
> the foreign competition when he came on board in Highland Park!

I rest my case- this guy knows SQUAT about Mopars- he's a ricer

Old August 31st 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_4_]

Now, does he have a Honda or not ?? Here he is DENYING he has a Honda-
saying he has a VW. Which is it ??

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...bedd55a6b2d88c

From: DeserTBoB - view profile
Date: Sat, May 13 2006 9:05 am
Email: DeserTBoB >
Groups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Yoo hoo....dip****...I don't own a 1979 Honda anything. But I do have
an oldie. BTW, the AC works perfectly, too.

I fill my VW for $11 a tank and it lasts almost a month. Go suck your
tailpipe, Noodles.

What's to "yay" about? Auctions in the toilet...bad rep spread
worldwide...perhaps you should be suicidal by now, Noodles. Go shoot
yourself and do the world a public service.