Nascar 2003

Old February 28th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Nascar 2003

If my cd is registered with Sierra for online play and I sell it, can the
new owner register and play online??

Old March 1st 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Harry Mailahn" > wrote in message
| If my cd is registered with Sierra for online play and I sell it, can the
| new owner register and play online??

I don't know about registering and all but online shouldn't be a problem.
There are no more Sierra servers or anything of the sort, I don't believe.

Alanb

Old March 1st 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

There sure are Sierra servers. I'm logged onto them now while I am
typing this. Race starts soon!

I don't think the registration will be a problem.

Old March 1st 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Gil" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I don't think the registration will be a problem.

As long as the CD-key isn't banned, no problem at all.

Old March 1st 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Yeah, I would be a bit afraid of some of these deals, only because I know
1st hand about having installed 2 PC's with the same CD key (by mistake as I
have 3 keys legitimately) If the person decided to burn the CD then sell,
there is all likely hood they will get online with your key, maybe not
today, but you never know... and whomever gets online 1st with a
particular key, gets on, the other cant (per attempt)

secondly at the onset there was about 4 people I recall reading the Sierra
forums, that got themselves CD key banned for flaming the wrong guy,
cusswords all the time, and or hacking while online... I'd hate to spend
um, what is ebay fetching now, 100 bucks? to end up with on of those cd
keys. and what would you do?

BandTwo enlightened us with:

Old March 2nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>and whomever gets online 1st with a particular key, gets on, the other cant (per attempt)

Online where, if there are no more seira.com ? Ordinary
multiplayer code (private leagues, etc) doesn't check keys does it?

Old March 2nd 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

mcewena wrote in news:1141330114.226101.261110
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

>>and whomever gets online 1st with a particular key, gets on, the

other cant (per attempt)

> Online where, if there are no more seira.com ? Ordinary
> multiplayer code (private leagues, etc) doesn't check keys does it?

Nope.
--
Darryl
Old March 3rd 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Whaddaya mean No Sierra? Sierra is still working.

Old March 3rd 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"mcewena" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >and whomever gets online 1st with a particular key, gets on, the other

cant (per attempt)

> Online where, if there are no more seira.com ?

Who said Sierra's servers were gone? Where's your source for that info?

Old March 3rd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>Who said Sierra's servers were gone? Where's your source for that info?

Alan Bernardo 5 posts up

I read it several times prior to that but to be honest it's been months
since I felt like joining an open oval only have every decent start
ruined but 12-year olds asking for a do-over so I'm taking this info at
face value.