Why republicans shouldn't be allowed to drive

Old July 3rd 05, 10:08 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:25 -0700, was understood to
> have stated the following:
>
>>> Well nobody said you shouldn't. See, stupid people are going to
>>> believe it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to
>>> them.

>> Sorta like the "they gots WMD" lie, huh, stupid?

> Seemed to work for some libruls:

What about the conservatives?

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/powell-no-wmd.htm

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and
I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that
the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but
for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward
developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing
our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that
they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as
important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they
have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to
weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power
against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the
security of the neighbors of Iraq... - Colin Powell, 24 February 2001

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

Old July 3rd 05, 10:08 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's DTJ wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:00:10 -0400, Nate Nagel >
> wrote:
>
>> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
>>> ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
>>> the issues they are on.

>> I agree, but where can you find a conservative at all these days?
>>
>> nate

> Hi there.
>
> Seriously, I am a conservative. I see things in both parties I like.
> I hate how the democratic party is moving farther and farther left,
> and I am not fond of some things the republicans are doing.
>
> That said, the lesser of two evils is, IMO, the republicans.

If you don't care about civil rights or national security, sure.

Old July 5th 05, 09:32 PM
Roy Shroyer

Crickets chirping.....

Old July 15th 05, 12:55 AM
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear

MC Pee Pants wrote:
> TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:05:04 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> > > was understood to have stated the following:
> >

> >> So Clinton being full of **** on one issue makes it OK for Bush to be
> >> full
> >> of ****?

> > Hypocrisy noted, as expected.

> Yes, the hypocrisy coming straight from David Poohole.

Sweet! Another mental giant capable of watching South Park. Your mommy
know you stay up that late?

Old July 16th 05, 09:18 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> MC Pee Pants wrote:
>> TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>> > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:05:04 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"

>> > Hypocrisy noted, as expected.

>> Yes, the hypocrisy coming straight from David Poohole.

> Sweet! Another mental giant capable of watching South Park. Your mommy
> know you stay up that late?

Ah, coming from the mental midget who watches Sesame Street like it's a
religion. Tell me something, David. Are you Bert or Ernie?

Old July 16th 05, 09:23 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's David "Dumbya" Pujolswrote:
> wrote:
>> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>> > On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:25 -0700,
was understood to
>> > have stated the following:

>> > Seemed to work for some libruls:
>> >

>> [snip of a bunch of quotes from other wrong folks]
>>
>> So, I see how it goes: if a conservative says something dumb, it's
>> acceptable if a liberal also says the same dumb thing?

> No, I'm saying that the intelligence that was being acted upon
> misguided a lot of people.

Conservatives always use the "But they did it too!!!" argument. Karl Rove
leaks sensitive information to reporters? Clinton got a hummer. Bush lies
to get us into a quagmire? Clinton got a hummer. Hurricane Dennis really
sucked? Clinton got a hummer. It's really a pathetic argument, and a
logical fallacy to boot.

>> But I like to actually use my brain, instead of letting other people
>> try and fill it it with crap.

> So you knew there were no WMDs before all of this began? Where was your
> proof?

You're not directing the question to me, but I'll answer it anyway. We can
spot a liar a mile off, and it was obvious that GWB was lying. Most of the
evidence indicated that Saddam had destroyed his WMD. The UN and most of
the world said he was lying. I did not have full knowledge that he didn't
have WMD, but I had a pretty good hunch he didn't. And my hunch was
absolutely correct.

Old July 16th 05, 11:24 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 03:18:14 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Ah, coming from the mental midget who watches Sesame Street like it's a
>religion. Tell me something, David. Are you Bert or Ernie?

None of the above. No wonder you can't get anything right.

Old July 17th 05, 12:40 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 03:18:14 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> > was understood to have stated the following:
>

>>Ah, coming from the mental midget who watches Sesame Street like it's a
>>religion. Tell me something, David. Are you Bert or Ernie?

> None of the above. No wonder you can't get anything right.

*PLONK*

I got that one right.

Old July 17th 05, 03:15 AM
David W Poole, Jr.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:40:53 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 03:18:14 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
>> > was understood to have stated the following:
>>

>>>Ah, coming from the mental midget who watches Sesame Street like it's a
>>>religion. Tell me something, David. Are you Bert or Ernie?

>> None of the above. No wonder you can't get anything right.

>*PLONK*
>
>I got that one right.

Oh boo hoo; a retard plonked me. What ever am I to do.

Later, loser.