FS: 40th Annv. 1993 Roadster - $13,500

Old January 1st 05, 02:26 AM
NTE2353

Default FS: 40th Annv. 1993 Roadster - $13,500

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=981327

I am posting this for my father, please contact him directly with ANY
questions about this corvette. His contact info is listed below. This is a
really nice Corvette and I do not know why he wants to sell it!!! ...other
than his business has been very slow for the past several months. Again
please contact him with all questions, He is easy to reach by his cell phone
and he can answer all questions about his Corvette.

FS: Very Nice 40th Anniversery Edition Corvette Convertible. Automatic
Transmission, Loaded with Options including Dual Power Sport Leather Seats,
Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Disc ABS Brakes,
Passive Keyless Entry, Climate Control, Cruise Control, A/C, Bose Gold
CD/Cassette Sound System with Power Antenna, Original LT-1 350/300hp Engine,
Factory Sport Luggage Rack, Air Bags, (There maybe other options I have
forgotten to mention as well) Car Has Never Been Wrecked and Has New Perfect
Ruby Red paint with Matching Ruby Red Leather Interior with New Excellent
Condition Ruby Red Soft Top, 24K Gold Factory 40th Anniversery Emblems,
Chrome Factory OEM Wheels. Car Has 100,239 Original Pampered Adult Miles.
Has Been Garaged Kept and Well Maintained and is a Wonderful Roadster to
Drive. Car is in Excellent Cosmedic and Mechanical Condition! Located in New
Bern, NC. Serious Inquires Only Please, Motivated to Sell @ $13,500

Has New Battery installed less than six months ago, Have New Leather seats
(not installed) that come with the Car, New Brake Rotors and Pads installed
last year.

Can Discuss Any Questions and History of Car by e-mail or Phone.

Contact Directly:
Gene Garris
Ph: (252) 670-5762 Cell
Ph: (252) 633-0413 Hm