134a Refrigerant

Old July 7th 05, 05:45 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >Remember when you squealed "WRONG! Freon is
> >a *brand*".... remember that? Well, suck it up,
> >buddy! HeadMaster(tm) control is an Alco
> >product.

>=20
> which is exactly what i use, and exactly what i was referencing. i =

NEVER=20
> ONCE said it was anything at all, unlike the freon reference you =

mention.=20
> youre grasping stephen. course, its obvious why you would be =

grasping. :-)

You wish! Hoist on his own petard!
=20
> > I'm guessing, Nate!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "the guy i asked obviously doesnt know **** about=20
> refrigeration"

Well, discuss what I said wrong about the
head pressure control... go ahead! Why
don't you point out my mistake... show
where I couldn't possibly understand your
trade.
=20
> > Well, then... you aren't very well-rounded, are
> > you?

>=20
> i couldnt possibly care any less about tar or pavement.

Never use the stuff, eh? Well, *I* certainly
never use air conditioning... : )
=20
> > You don't even have a
> > clue as to where 'dry bulb' comes from

>=20
> lol....i had no idea at just how pathetic you were getting! :-)

No, you didn't answer the question!
=20
> >For your edification, a 'dry bulb'reading comes
> >from a hygrometer, specifically a sling psychrometer.

>=20
> oh, you mean like MY sling pshychrometer pictured here beside my =

business=20
> license to prove its authenticity? :-)

He actually went and took a picture! =20
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 05:49 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > Why should I bother to try and prove
> > anything to you?

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i cant prove ****" :-)

Well, I *have* proven one thing... that in the
face of overwhelming scientific evidence,
you can't or won't admit you are wrong.
Where does this leave us? Well, as long
as I stand here making you look like an
idiot, I feel good, so I'm going to continue.

Tell us again about how Freon can't get
into the atmosphere.
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 05:51 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Hi Earle,
> It still takes a horsepower:
> =

http://www.alltiresupply.com/Merchan...PROD&Store_Co=
de=3DMDMHI-F9A1AK810C1&Product_Code=3D1055&Category_Code=3DWB _CLT
> Unless you can tell how we have gravity and other objects such as
> the moon spin equally as fast have less, then I don't think we're able
> tell anyone what keeps our earth rotating.

You see what you're up against, Earle...
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 06:03 AM
Earle Horton

That horsepower is for reasonable spin-up times, and a little for air
resistance. Sooner or later, you will come around to the correct way of
thinking. Btw, the moon spins at one revolution per (lunar) month.

Earle

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Hi Earle,
> It still takes a horsepower:

http://www.alltiresupply.com/Merchan...&Store_Code=MD
MHI-F9A1AK810C1&Product_Code=1055&Category_Code=WB_CLT
> Unless you can tell how we have gravity and other objects such as
> the moon spin equally as fast have less, then I don't think we're able
> tell anyone what keeps our earth rotating.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Earle Horton wrote:
> >
> > That looks like an on-the-vehicle tire balancer. You need five

horsepower
> > to counteract drive line drag and resistance of tire rubber, and to
> > accelerate the tire to forty-five miles an hour in a reasonable time.

You
> > can spin a Jeep tire at one hundred miles an hour using one tenth of a
> > horsepower, if it is not connected to a drive train, and the rubber is

not
> > resting on anything. As Stevie pointed out, the Earth is spinning at

one
> > thousand miles an hour, nothing is contributing to its rotational

motion,

Old July 7th 05, 06:09 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

>I need no proof... you've got Bill!

TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 06:10 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> mixing something makes
> it heavier!

meaning it settles at even a lower level. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 06:17 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> which is exactly what i use, and exactly what i was referencing. i NEVER
> ONCE said it was anything at all, unlike the freon reference you mention.
> youre grasping stephen. course, its obvious why you would be grasping.
> :-)

>You wish!

i never said that the HMC was a brand name, a proper name, etc. all i have
you was the initials and what they stood for. i understand why you would
desperately grasp at this, im just pointing out how full of **** you are and
how empty the victories you continue to claim really are. 'tis a pleasure
busting your stupidity all over you. :-)

> show

J> where I couldn't possibly understand your
> trade.

youre the one stepping outside your own element pretending to know something
so i expect you to answer my very basic question.

> He actually went and took a picture!

um, no. i laid both on my scanner and it was a small price to pay in order
to once again expose your bull****.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 06:18 AM
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i cant prove ****" :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 06:20 AM
Earle Horton

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> "L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> > Hi Earle,
> > It still takes a horsepower:

http://www.alltiresupply.com/Merchan...&Store_Code=MD
MHI-F9A1AK810C1&Product_Code=1055&Category_Code=WB_CLT
> > Unless you can tell how we have gravity and other objects
> > such as the moon spin equally as fast have less, then I don't
> > think we're able tell anyone what keeps our earth rotating.

> You see what you're up against, Earle...
> __
> Steve

You forget where I live, Steve. There is a sheriff's deputy up here, who
thinks that the difference between medical oxygen and welding oxygen, is
that the welding variety has more oil in it. And he's the smart one.

Earle

Old July 7th 05, 06:56 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Earle,
Btw, the moon spins at one less revolution per month than we do,
like a woman cycle. Simple test hold your fist out in front of you with
of course one side facing you, now turn around, doesn't your fist make
one revolution, too relative to the walls of the room your in?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/