When did the 2007 Pilots come out?

Old August 13th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Nobody

Default When did the 2007 Pilots come out?

I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and was
surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the year. When
did they come out?
Old August 13th 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Matt Ion[_1_]

Nobody wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and was
> surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the year. When
> did they come out?

2004.
Old August 13th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Nobody

Matt Ion > wrote in

> Nobody wrote:
>> I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and
>> was surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the
>> year. When did they come out?

> 2004.

Put a lot of thought into that, did you?
Old August 13th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Matt Ion[_1_]

Nobody wrote:
> Matt Ion > wrote in
>

>>Nobody wrote:
>>
>>>I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and
>>>was surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the
>>>year. When did they come out?

>>2004.
>>

> Put a lot of thought into that, did you?

It's too early on a Sunday for a lot of thought.
Old August 14th 06, 02:21 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
John Horner

Nobody wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and was
> surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the year. When
> did they come out?

Traditionally the new model year started in September, but these days
every company is all over the map. The 2007 Camry, for example, is a
complete redesign and has been out for months. There doesn't seem to be
any real standard about when the new model year starts.

Pilots have been selling well, and perhaps Honda switched over to the
"07" model year a little early.

John

Old August 14th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Matt Ion[_1_]

John Horner wrote:

> Traditionally the new model year started in September, but these days
> every company is all over the map.

Hence my assertion that the '07 Pilot came out in 2004. The whole "model year"
idea seems to be an anachronism (pardon the pun) anymore...

My 2007 Mustang GT 5spd feels slow [email protected] Ford Mustang 7 July 23rd 06 03:27 PM
2006 OR 2007 RUBICON? INDIVIDUAL Jeep 19 July 4th 06 03:09 AM
2007 Honda CRV: Wither the SUV? Redleathers Honda 3 July 3rd 06 05:24 PM
2007 Shelby Mustang GT500 Engine Failures? Tony Alonso Ford Mustang 0 April 30th 06 05:33 AM
I hope Chrysler gets their "stuff" together with the new 2007 Sebrings Scott Koprowski Chrysler 12 April 19th 06 10:58 PM