What does antifreeze taste like?

Old December 10th 04, 01:13 AM
go go goblin!

Default What does antifreeze taste like?

In alt.punk, Empty said:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:12:45 -0500, Comp Tech wrote:
>
> > You would have to ingest quite a bit to actually kill you.

> Apparently, 5 tablespoons for the average dog.
>
> http://courses.vetmed.wsu.edu/vm552/urogenital/eg.htm
>
> ~Empty

it burned the hell outta my tongue
for several days even

I called the poison number in the
phone book, and she seemed
uninterested, said if anything
other than my tongue burning
to give her a call back.

--
BFG

goblin at fuse dot net

{ new webspace coming soon... }

Old December 10th 04, 07:10 AM
Spygirl

"go go goblin!" > wrote in message
> In alt.punk, Empty said:
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:12:45 -0500, Comp Tech wrote:
> >
> > > You would have to ingest quite a bit to actually kill you.

> > Apparently, 5 tablespoons for the average dog.
> >
> > http://courses.vetmed.wsu.edu/vm552/urogenital/eg.htm

So if I wanted to off the next door dog who constantly lunges at me through
the fence and viciously bites the fence when I'm minding my own business in
my own yard, just wanting to rake, just slide a bowl of antifreeze under the
fence and he'll lap it all up and then just die? What's the best antifreeze
i should get for this totally hypothetical situation?

Old December 12th 04, 07:17 AM
Leon

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 06:10:38 GMT, "Spygirl"
> wrote:
>So if I wanted to off the next door dog who constantly lunges at me through
>the fence and viciously bites the fence when I'm minding my own business in
>my own yard, just wanting to rake, just slide a bowl of antifreeze under the
>fence and he'll lap it all up and then just die? What's the best antifreeze
>i should get for this totally hypothetical situation?

Cheap, old type antifreeze, anything with ethelene glycol will give
the dog a slow, very painfull death. BTW, if you don't like the dog
just shoot it, don't torture the thing.
--
Bye,
Leon
Old December 12th 04, 08:30 AM
Nyx

Leon > wrote in
:

> Cheap, old type antifreeze, anything with ethelene glycol will give
> the dog a slow, very painfull death. BTW, if you don't like the dog
> just shoot it, don't torture the thing.

Would glycerine kill a dog? Just curious, not planning on poisioning
dogs.

Nyx

--
"All governments are lying cocksuckers." Bill Hicks.
www.raremeat.com

she'd rather irrigate stupidly than taste with Lisette's rich puddle Tamara General 0 January 15th 05 01:12 PM
Oddyssey antifreeze misshap [email protected] Honda 1 December 20th 04 02:02 AM
Antifreeze leak oligoguy Saturn 4 December 4th 04 01:33 PM
recommended antifreeze? Abeness Honda 33 December 3rd 04 05:16 PM
What does antifreeze taste like? any General 4 November 16th 04 10:30 PM