Mustang car show

Old July 9th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Charles[_1_]

Default Mustang car show

The wife and I took our Mustang Gt to the local four states mustang corral
car show and we took home second place in the 1996 to 2004 Mustang Gt
convertible class.
Not to bad for an old Mustang.
here's a link to the web site with the photos from the show.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/billm4...?.dir=/2e28re2
Charles

Old July 10th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

Which car is yours?

I see some pics in the mix of a car that looks similar to my car, before I
made a few mods. I have a 2002

Here is the link to my pics.

http://www.mustangforums.com/photose...filter=&page=1

Congrats on taking home second place!!!

Rob

Old July 11th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Defiant

mine is the laser red 01 GT convertible that's me holding the plaque at the
end.
Charles