Civic 97 eats oil. Why? What to do?

Old October 9th 04, 03:15 PM
KWW

Timing belt/water pump is not that hard to do... if you get the tools and
parts in advance and have a weekend to spare (and don't have a Neighborhood
Gestapo organization which forbids you to work on your car). It should cost
you about $250 for all the belts (PTO, timing), water pump, and oil seals.
Since the Civic does not have balance shafts (I believe) it should be even
easier!

--
KWW
news

MPG of Civic Hybrid SoCalMike Honda 7 December 27th 04 08:32 PM
2003 Civic Gas Milage Pars Honda 2 October 3rd 04 10:23 PM
1993 honda civic rockinrobin Honda 6 October 3rd 04 06:48 PM
2003 Civic - SRS Computer reset after accident? stephen briand Honda 5 October 3rd 04 12:30 AM
2003 Civic - SRS Computer reset after accident? stephen briand Honda 1 September 30th 04 02:51 AM