Propogating Tiger Lotus

Old January 25th 04, 10:51 PM
stir-fry

Default Propogating Tiger Lotus

does anyone have any tips on how I can propogate my Tiger Lotus.
I'd really like it to grow in a little thicker, so i'd like to replant
parts of it.
What part do i replant?? or is it possible at all?

Old January 26th 04, 04:42 PM
Andrew Roberts

stir-fry wrote:

does anyone have any tips on how I can propogate my Tiger Lotus.
I'd really like it to grow in a little thicker, so i'd like to replant
parts of it.
What part do i replant?? or is it possible at all?

Mine produced daughter plantlets that can be removed and replanted
elsewhere.

Twirling Tiger barbs NetMax General 6 May 9th 04 07:43 AM
tiger barbs theadvocat General 1 February 17th 04 08:32 PM
Rid Ich and Tiger Barbs A. Scott General 4 January 18th 04 05:21 PM
Tiger Barbs: Gender and Illness A. Scott General 2 December 30th 03 11:05 PM
tiger barbs Dinky General 16 December 12th 03 01:14 PM