Time to buy Traces...HELP!

Old January 25th 04, 07:58 AM
Nsty N8

Default Time to buy Traces...HELP!

Hello

My bottle of Florish and Florish Iron are almost empty.
It's about time for me to purchase more.
What other cheaper methods are there? I noticed Big Al's sells each at ~$20.
for 2liters. Can some1 recommend an even cheaper brand, maybe from a
hydroponics site or something?

N8
Old January 25th 04, 10:08 PM
stir-fry

Hi,

I would really really recommend you pick up the items needed to put
together some PMDD. (Poor man's dupla drops)
I recently picked up the necessary items and started mixing my own
fertilizer. My over all expenses were $20 canadian, and i'm expecting
the powders to last me about 2 years.

Here is the formula and a little information about dosing.

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/pmdd-tim.html

just a note, this is REALLY strong stuff, so dose on the light side at
first, and keep an eye on your tank.

Old January 25th 04, 10:10 PM
[email protected]

Sorry, i got ahead of myself there and pressed the reply button too
fast.

I bought all of the necessary ingredients at a Hydroponic store. The
lady working there was very familiar with PMDD and knew what
ingredients I needed immediately.

ps, make sure you put it in a dark bottle and store it in the fridge.
also, label is so a curious family member doesn't think it's a new
alcoholic beverage

Old January 26th 04, 03:24 PM
Harry Muscle

wrote in message
Sorry, i got ahead of myself there and pressed the reply button too
fast.

I bought all of the necessary ingredients at a Hydroponic store. The
lady working there was very familiar with PMDD and knew what
ingredients I needed immediately.

ps, make sure you put it in a dark bottle and store it in the fridge.
also, label is so a curious family member doesn't think it's a new
alcoholic beverage

On 25 Jan 2004 06:58:19 GMT, (Nsty N8) wrote:

Hello

My bottle of Florish and Florish Iron are almos y.
It's about time for me to purchase more.
What other cheaper methods are there? I noticed Big Al's sells each at

~$20.
for 2liters. Can some1 recommend an even cheaper brand, maybe from a
hydroponics site or something?

N8

I noticed from one of your other posts that you're located in the Toronto
area. So am I, and I would be curious to know which store you went to to
get tho gredients.

Thanks,
Harry

Old January 27th 04, 12:36 AM
stir-fry

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:24:34 -0500, "Harry Muscle"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I picked mine up at Markham Hydroponics.
They are located on Royal Crest drive just west of birchmount and
14th.

However, I believe they are an subsidiary of Homegrown Hydroponics,
and there are stores all over Toronto.

http://www.hydroponics.com/distributor/index.html