Pictures from the 2005 Detroit Autoshow - loads of Chevrolet pics

Old January 19th 05, 04:57 AM
FBR

Default Pictures from the 2005 Detroit Autoshow - loads of Chevrolet pics

'Key wrote:
> "FBR" > wrote in message
>> 'Key wrote:

>>> wasn't any spam in his post.
>>> lets see,
>>> all auto n/g's and a link to an auto show ?
>>> nah
>>> you need to find a clue..
>>>
>>> my2¢

>> This cat is constantly crossposting his website a couple
>> times a week with
>> topics that while they have to do with cars in general, do
>> not match the
>> interests of any specific group. SPAM in other words. I
>> believe it's you
>> that needs the clue.
>>

> nah,
> no clue needed here !
> he just simply didn't post spam.
> oh yea ?
> here is some info on the subject fot ya.
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=usenet+spam
>
> g'day

Good for you, you can type "usenet spam" into Google. Now toddle back and
do some reading.

Old January 19th 05, 06:21 AM
'Key

"FBR" > wrote in message
> 'Key wrote:

>>> This cat is constantly crossposting his website a couple
>>> times a week with
>>> topics that while they have to do with cars in general,
>>> do
>>> not match the
>>> interests of any specific group. SPAM in other words.
>>> believe it's you
>>> that needs the clue.
>>>

>> nah,
>> no clue needed here !
>> he just simply didn't post spam.
>> oh yea ?
>> here is some info on the subject fot ya.
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=usenet+spam
>>
>> g'day

> Good for you, you can type "usenet spam" into Google. Now
> toddle back and
> do some reading.

"toddle" ?
:-)
never mind.
I now understand your inability to comprehend.
also,
there is no real need for your reply.
---PLONK---
--
"Key"

Old January 21st 05, 06:56 AM
TF

Show is in Portland, OR starting the 27th.
I'll be there
TF

Old January 25th 05, 10:09 PM

'Key wrote:
> "StuffFinder" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/JLA1/NAIAS05.html
> >
> > Pics at link above.
> >
> > Chevy Colbalt SS, Z06, C6R and more
> >
> > Enjoy

> nice pics...
> pics sure do load slow...

Look where the server is located... .cx. Christmas Island... the
middle of nowhere!