Is it ok to pressure micropassers?

Old December 5th 04, 09:06 PM
John David Galt

Default Is it ok to pressure micropassers?

223rem wrote:
> Is it morally justifiable to divembomb and then ride their bumper,
> off to the left side so that my DRLs shine in their side mirrors,
> to make them speed up? I sometimes do that, but maybe it is not
> right. What do you guys think?

Yes. As long as LLBs are left undisturbed they will continue to LLB.
Old December 5th 04, 09:06 PM
John David Galt

Old December 6th 04, 09:30 PM
E.R.

In a previous posting, John David Galt
> had the audacity to say:

:Yes. As long as LLBs are left undisturbed they will continue to LLB.

Hear hear, frame that phrase too!

--
E.R. aka SJG aka Ricardo
present location: vancouver bc canada
Old December 6th 04, 09:30 PM
E.R.

Old December 6th 04, 11:44 PM
Dave Head

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:06:48 -0800, John David Galt
> wrote:

>223rem wrote:
>> Is it morally justifiable to divembomb and then ride their bumper,
>> off to the left side so that my DRLs shine in their side mirrors,
>> to make them speed up? I sometimes do that, but maybe it is not
>> right. What do you guys think?

>Yes. As long as LLBs are left undisturbed they will continue to LLB.

Yep... but is illegal. Another thing to add to the hypocracy, it seems. <G>
Don't do as I say, do as I do... "Obey all the laws"... "Zoom". <G>

Dave Head

Old December 6th 04, 11:44 PM
Dave Head

Old December 7th 04, 01:02 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, Dave Head > had the
audacity to say:

:Yep... but is illegal. Another thing to add to the hypocracy, it seems. <G>

The reason I hate LLBs has little to do with them being
scofflaws, even though they generally are scofflaws. After all,
like you said, most road users are indeed classified as
violators because the highway speed limits tend to be
ridiculously low.

It's those who drive in the left lane at the speed limit (when
not passing other traffic) who are being hypocritical, if
anything.

on't do as I say, do as I do... "Obey all the laws"... "Zoom". <G>

Actually, my philosophy is based in part on the Schrödinger's
Cat principle, namely closer to "break any laws you darn please,
so long as it doesn't adversely affect anyone else - that's
purely a matter between you and the competent [sic]
authorities".