Racing Sim recomendation

Old April 13th 09, 04:52 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.autos.simulators
Lil Ghetto G

Default Racing Sim recomendation

Aight ya'all geeks I need yo help again. I'm gettin into them car
racin sims an need sum help on where to start.I want a game thats got
them Nissan Sky Line GTR's in it for sure an sum oldskool american
muscle to. I aint got no damn love from my peeps when it comes to car
sims. I was out seeing O-man last week on visiting day an he said he
herd that Need 4 Speed series is the ****.he said you get to pimp them
mutha****as out.

I aksed Stringbean Steve but he said he aint know nuthin about cars.
**** he said the only car he ever owned wsa a rusty old buick that his
grandaddy left him when he died.but he sold that to sum random nigga
in the ghetto over on 54th to start up his dealing business. but from
what i can tell his grandaddy would be rollin his his damn grave coz
that nigga only sells the **** he doesnt use. he's always shakin an
**** an now I's thinkin about it the roads are safer without that
crackhead on em.
Check it that mutha****a would be drivin along, hands all shakin like
he's muhummad ali, shootin up wit 1 hand an on the damn cell makin
deals wit the other an with his damn feet his ass be runnin over
little skool kids. ****. If that junkie ever gets a car again I's
stealin a GPS and settin it to grenville street. that mutha****a will
take down more of them faggot grenville st boys in 1 day then me an my
crew have taken out in a year. best part about it is teh cops will be
like what gang are you in nigga and his ass will be like what gang i
just went out to get sum milk.

An don't be all hatin sayin I just saw that new Fast an furious movie
coz I's been into cars since even before the damn trailer came out.
aight so anyway if y'all geeks can help me then I'd appreciate it. if
not then get back to killin them dragons an ****.

Peace. lil ghetto G.
Old April 13th 09, 07:59 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Lil Ghetto G > wrote in
:

Why all the unrelated crossposting?

> Aight ya'all geeks I need yo help again. I'm gettin into them car
> racin sims an need sum help on where to start.I want a game thats got
> them Nissan Sky Line GTR's in it for sure an sum oldskool american
> muscle to.

It's a Japanese car and was for *years* before you could even buy it in
the US. Made by Nissan - a Japanese company. Nor is it a "muscle car" any
more than an M5 is.

Several games have it. Several more have it as an addon. Name a game you
think of as a simulator. A *computer* game, *not* a game console.
Old April 13th 09, 08:01 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.autos.simulators
Vincenzo Beretta

5.2 from the East German judge.

Old April 13th 09, 08:09 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.autos.simulators
Juarez[_2_]

"Lil Ghetto G" > wrote in message
> Aight ya'all geeks I need yo help again. I'm gettin into them car
> racin sims an need sum help on where to start.I want a game thats got
> them Nissan Sky Line GTR's in it for sure an sum oldskool american
> muscle to.

rFactor has mods for just about any kind of car you may want. rFactor was
designed from the ground up to be moddable so they are not just hack jobs
like lots of mods you see out there.

Old April 14th 09, 03:59 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.autos.simulators
Gray Death

On Apr 13, 10:52*am, Lil Ghetto G > wrote:

> An don't be all hatin sayin I just saw that new Fast an furious movie
> coz I's been into cars since even before the damn trailer came out.
> aight so anyway if y'all geeks can help me then I'd appreciate it. *if
> not then get back to killin them dragons an ****.
>
> Peace. *lil ghetto G.

Ok this sock puppet's author just went and saw Fast and Furious for
sure...