PLEASE, can someone help me with 97 econoline 150 ford van serv eng so sent to Ford

Old September 11th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default PLEASE, can someone help me with 97 econoline 150 ford van serv eng so sent to Ford

PLEASE, can someone help me with 97 econoline 150 ford van serv eng so
sent to Ford
hi, if i could please get some light shed on my situation it would
help me a whole lot okay, heres my problem get ready ok i have a
1997 ford econoline 150 van it started idleing rough the other day like
at takeoff and slowing down heck sometimes even going up a hill it
dosent actually cut off but u can hear it cutting out if you know what
i mean well i hooked my obd meter 2 it today and it said "cylinder # 1
misfire so in turn i went and got some new spark plugs im pretty sure i
have them gaped right "i hope" but n e ays it still dident show n e
sign of improvement when this problem started soon after the service
engine soon light came on and stayed light but now it has got 2 where
when u put strain on the vechile like up a hill or speeding up or taken
off the light goes from staying lite 2 flashing then back 2 staying lit
also i dont think this is related but let me run this past you about a
month ago from some unknown reason my cold air ive always had is gone
the vents will blow cool air but they wont blow as hard u can barely
feel air coming out of them i checked the freon and recharged it myself
about a week ago and yet again still no improvemnt can someone please
help me i beggin you it would oh' so be a lifesaver thanks for your
time and concideration

xoxoxo, Amber

Old September 11th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JustSayGo[_9_]

There is probably more than one code stored in your computer. Start
again with that information or clear the codes and let them reset if
you think there is a possibility that something may have been fixed.
You may need O2 sensors and cat monitors. The heater & A/C blower motor
problem is a separate issue.

--
JustSayGo
JustSayGo's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=330014