newbie to GTL

Old September 8th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Junkyard Romeo

Default newbie to GTL

Just bought this sim v1.1 and wow, impressive physics, graphics,
unbelievable.
I noticed however, that my car and track selection is limited to the austin
minis and very few tracks.
All the cars and tracks ie: shelbys and hockenheim are greyed out.
Do I have to earn these cars or, *ahem*..are there..*cough* cheats?? tia

Old September 8th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Burnette[_1_]

"Junkyard Romeo" > wrote in message
> Just bought this sim v1.1 and wow, impressive physics, graphics,
> unbelievable.
> I noticed however, that my car and track selection is limited to the
> austin
> minis and very few tracks.
> All the cars and tracks ie: shelbys and hockenheim are greyed out.
> Do I have to earn these cars or, *ahem*..are there..*cough* cheats??
> tia

I do not have GTL, but a quick google search turned this up, you might want
to check out.

http://www.cheatology.com/cheats/PC/gt-legends/

--
Don Burnette

Old September 21st 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

While Im at it Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??
My starforce code isn't it....is it?

Old September 21st 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

LuvrSmel wrote:

> While Im at it Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??

Check the back of the CD case. It should have a starforce code and an
online code.

Old September 22nd 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

jason moyer wrote:
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
> > While Im at it Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??

> Check the back of the CD case. It should have a starforce code and an
> online code.

Sup Jase

Old September 27th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
>> While Im at it Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??

> Check the back of the CD case. It should have a starforce code and an
> online code.

Jason, there is a code underneath the starforce code consisting of five
numbers, a hyphen, then two more numbers.
They are smaller in print than the starforce code but is on the same label
as the starforce code.
Would these numbers be the serial number?
I tried these numbers but I continually get an invalid cd-key error when
trying to log on.
I think Im starting to get ****ed off here...Did Wal-Mart sell me a pirated
game or something? Now I've lost my reciept as well..

Old September 27th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

Old September 27th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

LuvrSmel wrote:

> Jason, there is a code underneath the starforce code consisting of five
> numbers, a hyphen, then two more numbers.

There should be another one on the back that consists of 5 sets of 5
digits. It should actually say "GTL Online Play Code" or something
similar.

Old September 28th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ed Medlin

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
>> Jason, there is a code underneath the starforce code consisting of five
>> numbers, a hyphen, then two more numbers.

> There should be another one on the back that consists of 5 sets of 5
> digits. It should actually say "GTL Online Play Code" or something
> similar.

Some of the early releases in the US did not have the online code and you
had to go to the GTL website to get the online codes. I had to do that with
my copy that I purchased the day of release in the US.

Ed

Old September 29th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

I purchased this new from Wal-Mart in Canada about two weeks ago!
Its version 1.1
And it doesn't have an online play code or anything like that on the case.
There's nothing there other than the starforce code.
I can't fu***** believe this.
Where can I get a code then? Guess I'll try the GTL website....

om...