Wheels?

Old June 10th 04, 02:19 AM
J. Dan Jones

Default Wheels?

I may have asked this before, but is there any vehicles that use a 13" 5
bolt on 4 1/2" (dodge) wheel? Rear wheel drive offset?
Thanks
--
J. Dan Jones, III
Virginia Peninsula Car Club Council

Old June 10th 04, 04:25 PM
Dan Thomas

"J. Dan Jones" > wrote in message >...
> I may have asked this before, but is there any vehicles that use a 13" 5
> bolt on 4 1/2" (dodge) wheel? Rear wheel drive offset?
> Thanks

Try http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/WheelSearch.php

Dan
Old June 10th 04, 10:08 PM
J. Dan Jones

That doesn't answer my question. I can have ANY wheel made for a price, I'd
like to find one in a wrecking yard, its for a truck not a show car.
Dan

om...

Old June 11th 04, 09:44 AM
Hans Sundkvist

Sure!

The European (British or German?) Ford Taunus 17M 19M etc. from the=20
sixties used 13" wheels and had 5 bolt 4-1/2" circle.

However, I don't know if any of those small Fords ever got across the=20
atlantic...

We used those Ford 13" wheels when racing Volvo 544:s and 122:s on ice=20
and dirt-tracks...
http://mooserodders.com/visa.asp?bild=3D536
http://mooserodders.com/medlemmar\\1...\IceRacing.jpg

Best regards,
/Hans Sundkvist
=D6stersund
Sweden

Old June 11th 04, 03:06 PM
G.R. Patterson III

"J. Dan Jones" wrote:

> I may have asked this before, but is there any vehicles that use a 13" 5
> bolt on 4 1/2" (dodge) wheel? Rear wheel drive offset?

I once owned a '61 Econoline with 13" rims in a 5 lug pattern. IIRC, Dodge wheels
also fit.

George Patterson
None of us is as dumb as all of us.