Looking for Aiptasia in Southern California

Old March 31st 04, 09:04 AM
FlyingPolarBear

Default Looking for Aiptasia in Southern California

Do you have lots of aiptasia near Fullerton/Brea (weekends) or Woodland
Hills (weekdays)? I am growing some berghia nudibranchs and these
exclusively eat aiptasia and would like to find a good food supply for them.
Thanks

You can reach me at dan atsymbol komaromi pointsymbol com.

Old April 1st 04, 10:48 AM
FlyingPolarBear

I will pay for pieces of rock covered with lots of aiptasia. Please contact
me at the email address below (written to be spam proof)

dan atsymbol komaromi pointsymbol com

. com...

Old April 1st 04, 05:27 PM
Patrick

Call up Tampa Bay Sal****er, and tell them that you are looking for an
Aiptasia-infested piece of Live Rock.

Put it in a tank with some base rock, and leave it alone. In a few
weeks, you will have more Aiptasia than you can imagine all over the
base rock.

Put once aiptasia-covered piece of base rock into your nudi-tank at a
time - when it is picked clean, put it back in the Aiptasia tank.