Was I good or bad? Rolling roadblock busting.

Old January 3rd 05, 04:35 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

If you'd just stop breaking the law by speeding, these problems would
never come up.

Old January 3rd 05, 04:40 PM
Furious George

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> If you'd just stop breaking the law by speeding, these problems would
> never come up.

No dumbass. If people just maintained proper lane discipline and
didn't LLB like the OP did, then speed wouldn't be an issue.

Old January 3rd 05, 04:40 PM
Furious George

Old January 3rd 05, 07:45 PM
Motorhead Lawyer

Apparently, your reading skills are lacking. The OP *blocked* a LLB
and *opened* a lane for faster traffic to pass. I think he deserves a
f***in' medal!

In only a few states is it illegal to pass on the right. If you're too
anal retentive to do so, get used to seeing a lotta minivan butts on
your travels. I'll be goin' by on the right ...
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there; done that myself)

Old January 3rd 05, 07:56 PM
Brent P

In article .com>, Furious George wrote:

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> If you'd just stop breaking the law by speeding, these problems would
>> never come up.

> No dumbass. If people just maintained proper lane discipline and
> didn't LLB like the OP did, then speed wouldn't be an issue.

You really are dense or trolling. Here's the concept. An LLB is going
just fast enough so people cannot get by on the right or paralleling
someone in the right lane. A driver who feels like helping out his fellow
man can get in front of the LLB and force the LLB to slow creating a gap
on the right. This allows all of those who are blocked to escape the
grasp of the LLB. Once the hole is created, the LLB will either move
right to plug it, or remain in the left lane. In the former case the
helper of his fellow man can accelerate off, in the later case he can
accelerate away in a few moments. In either case, the LLB's hold on
traffic is broken.

Old January 3rd 05, 07:56 PM
Brent P

Old January 3rd 05, 11:00 PM
Furious George

Motorhead Lawyer wrote:
> Apparently, your reading skills are lacking. The OP *blocked* a LLB

No the OP is an LLB.

> and *opened* a lane for faster traffic to pass. I think he deserves

> f***in' medal!

9 out of 10 women agree I deserve a ****ing medal. (The tenth is a
dyke.)

> In only a few states is it illegal to pass on the right.

Yeah, I know that. Sometimes I right pass to get around LLBing
assholes like the OP.

> If you're too
> anal retentive to do so, get used to seeing a lotta minivan butts on
> your travels. I'll be goin' by on the right ...

In general, I like seeing butts, but I don't swing that way.