best head gasket for 90 EX 16V

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th 05, 06:09 AM
Ryan Underwood

jim beam > writes:

>> Thanks for your input. I may still get an exchange head for it just because of
>> the mileage on it and the fact that I won't be the driver for much longer
>> (being passed down to a teenager). Your comments give me a lot more confidence
>> that this will be a successful job in the end.
>>

>200k is really not serious mileage for a honda.

Is it realistic to expect no other valvetrain problems given that at least one
has already gone? Or say it's a broken spring instead of a burnt valve. The
others wouldn't be far behind?

Maybe I've got the "Detroit" perspective going here again...

Head gasket or cooling fan circuit breaker? vettelover47203 Ford Mustang 4 June 10th 05 01:35 AM
Might be a blown head gasket, might not... How to tell? Don Bruder Technology 10 February 4th 05 03:54 PM
Head Gasket Help Dave Skirrow Technology 17 January 17th 05 06:46 PM
Head Gasket Leak? maxpower Chrysler 4 October 11th 04 03:00 PM
Head Gasket Leak? Mandrake Chrysler 0 October 10th 04 10:16 PM