New RFactor Screenshots

Old June 20th 05, 09:47 PM

Default New RFactor Screenshots

I don't think this has been posted here..some good looking screenshots
from RFactor. Steve P

http://www.rfactor.net/wip.shtml

Old June 20th 05, 10:56 PM
Remco Moedt

On 20 Jun 2005 13:47:47 -0700, "
> wrote:

>I don't think this has been posted here..some good looking screenshots
>from RFactor. Steve P
>

>http://www.rfactor.net/wip.shtml

It's nice, but it's not GPL...

For example,

http://www.rfactor.net/images/sc17_big.jpg

doesn't compare to GPLEA's

http://www.kotr.de/GPL/cars/1967f1/C...Coopert81b.jpg

Cheers!

Remco

Ok, ok...I meant this Cooper....

http://www.kotr.de/GPL/cars/1967f1/C...opert81sc4.jpg
Old June 21st 05, 01:28 AM
Steve Blankenship

"Remco Moedt" > wrote in message
> On 20 Jun 2005 13:47:47 -0700, "
> > wrote:
>
> >I don't think this has been posted here..some good looking screenshots
> >from RFactor. Steve P
> >

> >http://www.rfactor.net/wip.shtml

> It's nice, but it's not GPL...
>
> For example,
>
> http://www.rfactor.net/images/sc17_big.jpg
>
> doesn't compare to GPLEA's
>
> http://www.kotr.de/GPL/cars/1967f1/C...Coopert81b.jpg
>
> Cheers!
>
> Remco
>
> Ok, ok...I meant this Cooper....
>
> http://www.kotr.de/GPL/cars/1967f1/C...opert81sc4.jpg

Hey, that first one must be of all the teams pulling off the oval because
their tires are unsafe.

So you're right; it can't be GPL, because that would never happen. After
all, there's no such thing as a safe car in GPL!

Old June 21st 05, 04:02 AM
Ruud Dingemans

Steve Blankenship wrote:

>>It's nice, but it's not GPL...
>>
>>For example,
>>http://www.kotr.de/GPL/cars/1967f1/C...opert81sc4.jpg

> Hey, that first one must be of all the teams pulling off the oval because
> their tires are unsafe.
>
> So you're right; it can't be GPL, because that would never happen. After
> all, there's no such thing as a safe car in GPL!

Except the BRM - built like a tank, and slower than a snail in a bucket
of snot

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -24)
Old June 21st 05, 01:36 PM
Eldred Pickett

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:02:03 +0200, Ruud Dingemans >
wrote:

>> So you're right; it can't be GPL, because that would never happen. After
>> all, there's no such thing as a safe car in GPL!

>Except the BRM - built like a tank, and slower than a snail in a bucket
>of snot
>
>Regards, Rudy
>(GPLRank: -24)

But Rudy - I thought you *liked* the BRM...? :-)

Eldred
Old June 21st 05, 11:19 PM
Mark Davison

"Eldred Pickett" > wrote in message

> But Rudy - I thought you *liked* the BRM...? :-)
>
> Eldred

You're dead. Go away!

Old June 22nd 05, 02:18 AM
Ruud Dingemans

Eldred Pickett wrote:

>>Except the BRM - built like a tank, and slower than a snail in a bucket
>>of snot

> But Rudy - I thought you *liked* the BRM...? :-)

Hi Eldred,

Yep, but that doesn't exactly prevent it from still being dog slow, does
it?

(Actually, "Dog slow" would be a compliment in the case of the BRM

Still, I have to admit that not all BRM technology was cr*p, the P261 in
the 65 Mod is a nice car, and a fast one at that. Will beat its 67
counterpart at places like Monaco, with half the horsepower. You should
really try it sometime

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -24)
Old June 22nd 05, 03:45 AM
Rich8

the cars don't look proportional.... LFS me thinks has the crown for
best pseudo car design.. but since rFactor is openingly modable.. that
will be fixxed soon I presume.

On 20 Jun 2005 13:47:47 -0700, "

Old June 22nd 05, 06:58 AM
reggie white

Eldred Pickett wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:02:03 +0200, Ruud Dingemans >
> wrote:
>

>>>So you're right; it can't be GPL, because that would never happen. After
>>>all, there's no such thing as a safe car in GPL!

>>Except the BRM - built like a tank, and slower than a snail in a bucket
>>of snot
>>
>>Regards, Rudy
>>(GPLRank: -24)

> But Rudy - I thought you *liked* the BRM...? :-)
>
> Eldred

i thought you were dead ???????
Old June 22nd 05, 12:06 PM
Woodie83

reggie white wrote:

> i thought you were dead ???????

Reggie White is complaining that someone else is dead?

Pot - Kettle

Don McCorkle