Mach 1

Old November 27th 04, 11:35 PM
Matt

Default Mach 1

What years were the Mach 1 Mustangs made? I could have swore I saw a 1999
or 2000 Mach 1 on the lot when I purchased my 02 GT a couple years back.
Someone told me they did not make them that year though and they were sure
of it. Perhaps it was a Cobra that I looked at. Whatever type of Mustang
it was it was about 2 years older with many more miles and they still wanted
more money then I got my 02 GT for.

Matt

Old November 28th 04, 12:32 AM
cobra boy

As far as I know it was 2003.
excobra bot 97 convert deceased

Old November 28th 04, 01:21 AM
WraithCobra

The special edition in '99 was a 35th Anniversary package, as seen here
http://www.mustang35th.com/facts.html, and in '00 there was a Spring Feature
edition like this http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1331.htm.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

Old November 28th 04, 02:39 AM
RichA

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:35:32 -0600, "Matt" >
wrote:

>What years were the Mach 1 Mustangs made? I could have swore I saw a 1999
>or 2000 Mach 1 on the lot when I purchased my 02 GT a couple years back.
>Someone told me they did not make them that year though and they were sure
>of it. Perhaps it was a Cobra that I looked at. Whatever type of Mustang
>it was it was about 2 years older with many more miles and they still wanted
>more money then I got my 02 GT for.
>
>Matt

2003-2004
Old November 28th 04, 02:55 AM
cobra boy

The Bullitt came out in 2001, but the Mach 1 was 2003.
excobra boy '97 convert deceased

Old November 28th 04, 04:00 AM
John

"cobra boy" > wrote in message
news6bqd.2308$_E3.225@trndny06...
> The Bullitt came out in 2001, but the Mach 1 was 2003.
> excobra boy '97 convert deceased

and 2004. Ford.com still has them on their web site.

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old November 28th 04, 04:35 PM
me

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:21:31 -0500, "WraithCobra" >
wrote:

>The special edition in '99 was a 35th Anniversary package, as seen here
>http://www.mustang35th.com/facts.html, and in '00 there was a Spring Feature
>edition like this http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1331.htm.

Could have been a Saleen or Roush.