It's hot in here!

Old May 12th 06, 02:16 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default It's hot in here!

Ah ****.... just drive it! Thers is NO problem with heat now. I have an LT4
... 383 and run the Nevada open road race.... at high sustained rpms and
there is no probs.... Maybe you should look into this.... May 21st!
www.sscc.us...... get yer **** together and join us!

Old May 12th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Terry wrote:
> Ah ****.... just drive it! Thers is NO problem with heat now. I have an LT4
> .. 383 and run the Nevada open road race.... at high sustained rpms and
> there is no probs.... Maybe you should look into this.... May 21st!
> www.sscc.us...... get yer **** together and join us!

What class & speed are you declaring for?

--
PJ
'89 Hookercar '02 e-blu 6-spd coupe