134a Refrigerant

Old July 12th 05, 04:46 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Stevie, I can't believe you can asked the same stupid question over, and
over again! You must have bought your diploma from a school like
Berkeley we saw on television the other day. OK, once again the answer
is: everyone knows except apparently you the winds blow away from the
equator to the west, west, north in our northern hemisphere and just the
opposite on the other side of the equator, to the east, east, south.
This proves all bleeding heart liberals are liars, for overlooking that
fact, in their attempt to blame American's chlorofluorocarbons for the
ozone holes in the southern hemisphere. Physically impossible!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 12th 05, 06:06 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> but i did. i told you that your statement was WRONG.

> Pretty lame stuff... got anything better?

TRANSLATION --> "i have no valid response" :-)

> Refrigeration not part of HVAC?

nope. thats what you get for asking your sisters husbands brother. :-)

> You claim that
> your use of the TLA 'HMC' in a sentence was
> meant to imply *nothing at all*

exactly. since you were claiming to know so much about the hvac industry i
threw out an industry term to watch you choke on it.

......and it was a pleasure. :-)

> Rabbit

nope. my usage of tar-baby is nothing more than to reflect you as a
worthless stool. :-)

> So Freon(tm) is not a compound, but HeadMaster(tm)
> is not a brand? How your head spins!

TRANSLATION --> "red herring". i never said that an HMC was or was not a
brand or anything else. i just threw out the term knowing you would choke
on it.

> I made educated guesses without using
> Google

TRANSLATION --> "i asked my sisters husbands brother" :-)

> evidently I got pretty close

TRANSLATION --> "i missed it by a mile" :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 12th 05, 06:08 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> yeah no ****! refrigerant is a compound, a MIXTURE and when you add up
>> all
>> the components they are heavier than the individual components.

> STOP!!! STOP NOW!!!! I'm gonna **** all over myself!

TRANSLATION --> "youre right"

> Re-read your opener above... then hide for a few months.

lol...this coming from someone who cannot define "mix" LOL! :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 12th 05, 08:34 AM
BillyRay

How come when you mix a cup of alcohol and a cup of water you get LESS than
2 cups of the mixed materials?

Old July 12th 05, 12:47 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

1 + 1 = 2. 2 is heavier than 1.

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> Nathan, quick question...if you mix two compounds, the sum of the two
> compounds by definition would be heavier, but would the mixture be heavier
> per unit volume?

Heavier than the components summed individually?
Perhaps you can tell us where the extra weight
comes from!
__
Steve
..

Old July 12th 05, 01:03 PM
jeff

Lon wrote:
> If I remember chem class, if you mix water and alcohol, the mixture has
> less volume than the total of both contributants, so that would make it
> slightly heavier by unit volume, and a waste of good scotch.

Now you've gone TOO far. *Everyone* knows you need a small splash of
spring water to bring out the flavor and bouquet of a good single malt.
Soda water on the other hand is a hanging offense.

--
jeff
Old July 12th 05, 01:07 PM
jeff

BillyRay wrote:
> How come when you mix a cup of alcohol and a cup of water you get LESS than
> 2 cups of the mixed materials?

Miscibility.
Old July 12th 05, 06:14 PM
BillyRay

Close but no. Miscibility only is a reference to the solutions ability to
mix. The answer is the alcohol molecules are smaller than water molecules
and some will "fit" in between the water molecules

Old July 12th 05, 08:14 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You've never tasted Ripple-Up.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O