134a Refrigerant

Old July 2nd 05, 11:45 PM

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "c" > wrote in message
> > Yeah we can filter the thread, or the people engaging in it, but it
> > doesn't belong here and we really shouldn't have to, should we?

> stop being a crybaby. when i walk into the grocery store to pick up my
> monthly guns & ammo there are _many_ magazines that im not interested in,
> and even a couple that i find offensive. i dont go cry to the manager

about
> them......i simply dont look at the ones i have no interest in. the same
> applies to this and any other newsgroup. although this thread is more
> applicable to jeeping than you see on the surface (its the same liberal
> bull**** that closes trails and removes motorized access to jeepers!), it

is
> clearly marked and nobody is making you click on it, youre making the

choice
> to click on it and then complaining about what you find (which you already
> knew was there before you clicked on it anyway!).
>
> once upon a time message retention was an issue so there was a valid

concern
> with discussions like these but retention is no longer an issue. just

stop
> clicking on the thread and it will bother you no more.
>
> --
> Nathan W. Collier
> http://7SlotGrille.com
> http://UtilityOffRoad.com

I see, I am a crybaby for voicing an opinion that you don't like? You sure
don't take long to start throwing names around Nathan. I like your holier
than thou attitude. I just find it childish that you and your "buddy" feel
the need to post over 500 post in one useless thread. And it seriously
wouldn't even be an issue with me, and I am sure several others, if it was a
productive thread, which it was at first. It has just become name calling
and incessant arguing that does no one any good.

Chris

Old July 3rd 05, 12:19 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"c" > wrote in message
> I see, I am a crybaby for voicing an opinion that you don't like?

absolutely not. its the complaining about the conversations of others that
you dont have to be a part of. youre _choosing_ to involve yourself in the
conversation to complain about the conversation. ironically, youre
contributing/increasing the post count of the very conversation that youre
complaining about.

> You sure
> don't take long to start throwing names around Nathan.

stop being hyper-sensitive. i was not trying to insult you.

> I just find it childish that you and your "buddy" feel
> the need to post over 500 post in one useless thread.

and i find it childish that you feel the need to complain about it instead
of simply ignoring it since you dont like it to begin with.

> It has just become name calling
> and incessant arguing that does no one any good.

agreed. the _only_ reason im involved at all is because i know what stephen
was taught to do.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 3rd 05, 07:49 AM
BillyRay

Ruel, where in town are you? I'm out by Forest Fair.

Old July 4th 05, 11:34 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

I never claimed "factcheck.com" was real. It's "factcheck.org."

Old July 5th 05, 02:49 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Fake domain: http://www.billhughes.com/fakeDomain.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old July 5th 05, 07:32 AM
Dave Milne

??

I don't see how any domain can be "fake" if you can reach it. That aside,
factcheck.org can be found doing a whois lookup in netsol.

Domain ID101518303-LROR
Domain Name:FACTCHECK.ORG
Created On:29-Sep-2003 18:02:43 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Jan-2005 21:20:06 UTC
Expiration Date:29-Sep-2005 18:02:43 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C36603267-RCOM
Registrant Name:Brooks Jackson
Registrant Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn
Registrant Street1:320 National Press Building
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/ProvinceC
Registrant Postal Code:20045
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2028796708
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 5th 05, 08:27 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Dave,
It just now showed up at Network Solutions, which is my criteria
for telling between Real and just some service pointing to a fake name:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=446440
But look at the servers, is your old school network what you'd use, even
if it was free like when you went to their school? How look at a Real
Domain:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=446919
See the DNS servers, dates of operation?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 5th 05, 08:52 AM
Dave Milne

That's a difference between quality of hosting, not whether the domain is
fake or not. Both are validly registered though.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 5th 05, 03:03 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

"Your criteria." Enough said.

Old July 5th 05, 03:24 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Hi Dave,
> It just now showed up at Network Solutions, which is my criteria
> for telling between Real and just some service pointing to a fake name:

It showed up before in a Network Solutions whois lookup; I posted the search
results, identical to what Dave posted. Time to accept the fact the Network
Solutions isn't the only domain registration provider anymore. The World Is
Flat, Bill. Must've been something on your end to explain why you couldn't
look it up. I find it very interesting that when Dave posted the search
results, verifying your mistake, all of a sudden "it just shows up."

> http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=446440

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.
"

> But look at the servers, is your old school network what you'd use, even
> if it was free like when you went to their school?

It's operated by the University of Pennsylvania, why would they not use the
UPenn server?

How look at a Real
> Domain:
> http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=446919
> See the DNS servers, dates of operation?

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.
"

Straw-grasping again, I see. "When you don't like the message, attack the
messenger."