Back in the Saturn fold

Old February 1st 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default Back in the Saturn fold

I'm happy to say (for anyone who knows me and cares, lol) that as of Monday,
I have gone back with Saturn. With the new direction that they are going and
all new vehicles I am very excited to see this little company take such a
big step in a new direction. Although Saturn Corp. is no more, the new
Saturn will be a big leader for the GM family.

--
marx404

Old February 1st 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
James1549

So what did you buy?

Old February 2nd 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Well, this is my 2nd Saturn, the family's 5th. I'm the proud owner of a '02
SC2. We bought our first SL1 brand new in '93. I have been hanging out on
various Saturn forums and sites since 2002. :-)

But - what I was really saying is that I work for Saturn. Have since '04.
Went to Chevy last year and decided Saturn is where I wanna be. So I'm back.
I am a consultant in SC.

--
marx404

Old February 3rd 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
David Teichholtz

Are you with the same dealer that you wrote about when you quit?

-David

Old February 4th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Well, yes and no. Glad someone remembers my old saga :-)
They have 2 new managers there now, both from old Saturn Corporate. Most of
the old problem people are gone now. The new guys are really gung-ho to
bring this lil Saturn dealership back to the top where it belongs. After
talking to them, I was very impressed and wanted to be a part of this
resurrection. Let ya know how it goes! I am excited to be working for Saturn
again.

--
marx404

Old February 5th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

quote" Hmm. Are these new guys actually willing to drop a buck on every car
for
protective coverings?"

The new guys are actually from the old school. Saturn school that is. He was
surprised that they didn't already. That's why I am back. Lets see if they
put their money where their mouth is.

--
marx404

Seat Back Twisted SteveG BMW 2 May 22nd 05 06:04 PM
Why all the cracked heads, oil burning,etc. here? [email protected] Saturn 11 March 28th 05 09:39 PM
Does this seem right..? Elector Saturn 18 January 5th 05 02:48 AM
Saturn rear-ended at low speed, but back still hurts Rich Wales Saturn 0 October 27th 04 07:42 PM
Saturn Lemons- epidemic flaws, engine cracks, ball joints misterfact Antique cars 0 January 6th 04 06:04 PM