A-holes over at Philadephia traffic court jerking me around...

Old December 22nd 04, 03:19 PM
Cory Dunkle

"Matthew Russotto" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Cory Dunkle > wrote:
>
> >threats they dish out aren't reason enough to show up at court. Do those
> >jackasses actually think I would become a fugitive over a measely $115
> >traffic citation? How stupid are they?

> There's no shortage of people who HAVE become fugitives over $115
> traffic citations in Philadelphia. They're not stupid, just experienced.

If someone wants to screw up their life and become a fugitive over some
lousy traffic ticket, go ahead and let 'em. I hope they think it's worth it
when they are eventually caught and spend what's left of their life in jail
over it.

> >Anyhow, I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'm going to write them a letter

tomorrow
> >and let them know how I feel and explain in detail everything that

happened
> >on that Friday I went there 3 weeks ago. Lousy pigs, all of 'em need a

good
> >shotoing in the face.

> Yeah, but there's no point in blaming the cops for THIS mess-up.

The courts represent the cops. Especially when the cop told me it would be a
simple, quick, and easy thing to take care of.

Cory

Old December 25th 04, 02:00 AM
Furious George

Cory Dunkle wrote:
> Well some of you mey recall my little mishap in Philly a while ago in

which
> I tapped the back end of someone's car while avoiding being struck

myself.
> The cop who showed up several minutes later gave me a ticket for

following
> too closely, and didn't seem very interested in hearing what

happened.

> I then went to court because I couldn't afford to pay the ticket. I

then
> found out it carried points to NJ so I told teh judge I wanted a

trial. He
> asked how much I could pay as collateral. I told him $5 was all I

could
> afford as I only had $15 to my name and needed the other $10 to get

home and
> then to work and back until I got paid. GHee f**king whiz, as if all

the
> threats they dish out aren't reason enough to show up at court. Do

those
> jackasses actually think I would become a fugitive over a measely

$115
> traffic citation? How stupid are they?
>
> Anyhow, the judge told me to go to the cashiers room and wait. So I

did. I
> waited for over an hour until my name was called. I was told I could

leave
> and they would send me a court date in the mail. Now, three weeks

later, I
> receive the letter which says I have not responded to the citation

and they
> haven't heard anything from me?! What the hell?! I was in the damned

court.
> I talked to about 6 people that worked there about what I should do!

Not to
> mention the fact that a nicely dressed and clean cut tall white guy

like
> myself kinda stands out among all the uneducated criminal trash that

was
> there. You wouldn't believe the things those dumbasses were saying.

The
> people had been driving recklessly and were complaining aobut getting

lesser
> tickets than for what they were doing, and just wanted to get it over

with
> so they could go on and do the same thing again!! And these are the

people
> that the court are trying to help them by giving them lesser charges

and
> giving them favors and handouts to keep them from losing their

drivers
> license!!!
>
> Anyhow, I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'm going to write them a letter

tomorrow
> and let them know how I feel and explain in detail everything that

happened
> on that Friday I went there 3 weeks ago. Lousy pigs, all of 'em need

a good
> shotoing in the face. They'll stop at nothing, lies, threats,

anything, to
> take your money. I won't let 'em know those last thwo sentences in my

letter
> though... That would be counter-productive and surely result in
> contect-of-cop or contempt-of-court, or heaver forbid,

contempt-of-lazy
> fat-assed court secretary who takes her time doing her job while 40

people
> wait in line.
>
> I'm not having a good day...
>
> Cory

White people shouldn't be treated this way. Philadelphia has really
gone downhill since they got their darkie mayor.

Old December 25th 04, 02:00 AM
Furious George

Old December 26th 04, 03:22 PM
Cory Dunkle

"Furious George" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> [...]

> happened
> > on that Friday I went there 3 weeks ago. Lousy pigs, all of 'em need

> a good
> > shotoing in the face. They'll stop at nothing, lies, threats,

> anything, to
> > take your money. I won't let 'em know those last thwo sentences in my

> letter
> > though... That would be counter-productive and surely result in
> > contect-of-cop or contempt-of-court, or heaver forbid,

> contempt-of-lazy
> > fat-assed court secretary who takes her time doing her job while 40

> people
> > wait in line.
> >
> > I'm not having a good day...
> >
> > Cory

> White people shouldn't be treated this way. Philadelphia has really
> gone downhill since they got their darkie mayor.

I don't see what this has to do with white, black, hispanic or whatever. The
majority of the dumbasses in court were black but there were a good number
of sumbass whites and hispanics too. The guy who had it worst was a white
guy, who had 6 month jail time and several years of license suspension even
after the police 'helped him out' by cutting over a year off his jail time
and about a decade off his driving suspension. Cops are real ass holes. For
what it's worth the 'liaison officer' or whatever you wanna call it was a
white woman. Ignorance and stupidity span all races, ages and both sexes.

Cory

Old December 26th 04, 03:22 PM
Cory Dunkle

Old December 30th 04, 02:30 PM
truckinsp

>Lousy pigs, all of 'em need a good
>shotoing in the face.

Next time, you show up there, it better be with an attorney.....

Old December 30th 04, 02:30 PM
truckinsp

Old December 30th 04, 09:36 PM
Furious George

truckinsp wrote:
> >Lousy pigs, all of 'em need a good
> >shotoing in the face.

> Next time, you show up there, it better be with an attorney.....

It sounds like you're a darkie-lover. What do you have against the
white race?

Clearly this white boy was pulled over and cited for DWW - Driving
While White - by racists dark-skinned cops. The judges and everyone
else in court is dark too and he does not stand a chance.

Mostly I ain't got no beef with the cops, but some of them are just
plain corrupt and the only thing you can do is shoot them.

Old December 30th 04, 09:36 PM
Furious George

Old December 30th 04, 11:30 PM
truckinsp

>It sounds like you're a darkie-lover. What do you have against the
>white race?

>Clearly this white boy was pulled over and cited for DWW - Driving
>While White - by racists dark-skinned cops. The judges and everyone
>else in court is dark too and he does not stand a chance.

>Mostly I ain't got no beef with the cops, but some of them are just
>plain corrupt and the only thing you can do is shoot them.

Well, again proof that these posts attract the mentally ill.....you need to
get back on your seroquel or whatever else you take, George, before you hurt
yourself or someone else......