santapod security and toilets

Old July 5th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
litlebigfatthinroundsquare...fuck knows

Default santapod security and toilets

i was reading one of your posts in 1999 and noticed that many of you
"disliked" the santapod security and toilets, at present there are 4
very nice toilet blocks with diabled facilities and more than capable
security. as an so i would strongly recommend that you visited bug jam
this year to see for yourself that they are much better and it is not
securitys fault if a non-family goes into the family camping it is the
ticket girls on the gates fault as they issue the family camping passes
so it may seem securitys fault to you but it may not be the case as you
see it. finally if you do think these things rather than complaining to
some who it doesnt really have any affect on why not complain to
someone who can get something dona about it, by either phoning up 01234
782828 or going onto the website : www.santapod.com and fill out a
contact us foralso why didnt you go to security at the time and ask
them to do something about it as they would have had a monile security
van or a couple to deal with these sorts of problems. i hopw you decide
to visit again to see how things have changed and how the site has been
vastly improved

thanks very much

sam

Old July 6th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Sneaks

"litlebigfatthinroundsquare...**** knows" > wrote in
message oups.com...
>i was reading one of your posts in 1999 >

SNIPPPPPP

> thanks very much
>
> sam

SEVEN years ago and you are addressing this now?????

DAMN

Hate to be Santa when you finally get around to that missing GI Joe from
1973..............

Sneaks
'68 T1

Old July 6th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

I remember getting flamed once by someone for a post made a year
earlier. I guess the tidy bowl man has had plenty of time to get the
outhouses cleaned at Santa Pod.

Old July 6th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Gary Tateosian

From: WBerckman )
Subject: VIN Numbers
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Date: 1997/11/21

IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK BOTH THE VIN NUMBER UNDER THE SPAR WHEEL AND
UNDER THE
BACK SEAT AND MATCH IT WITH THE TITLE. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. I
BOUGHT A 66
THAT WAS STOLEN. THE GUY WHO SOLD IT TO ME RIVITED A VIN PLATE FROM A
WRECKED
ONE WITH A GOOD TITLE UNDER THE WHEEL. THE POLICE RETURNED THE CAR TO
ITS
OWNER AND LUCKILY THE GUY THAT SOLD IT TO ME GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK. HE
SAID HE
DIDNT THINK HE WOULD GET CAUGHT. BE CAREFUL. NON MATCHING VIN NUMBERS
CAN
ALSO MEAN THE CAR WAS PIECED TOGETHER.

BILL BERCKMAN
67 BEETLE WITH CLEAN TITLE

Hey bub....wanna watch the f*&kin caps....

;^)

Old July 7th 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

LOL That had to have been my first post on Ramva.

Old July 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Howard Rose[_1_]

On 6 Jul 2006 22:29:51 -0700, "Bill Berckman"
> wrote:

>LOL That had to have been my first post on Ramva.

Bill, do you still have your '67? I remember you kept debating about
selling it a few years back.

I've been out of touch for too long!! hahaha
--
Howard Rose
www.howard81.co.uk