Driving to Jacksonville this week....

Old January 31st 05, 06:42 PM
ThePlayer

Paul wrote:

> If so, just a friendly warning: the revenue patrols.... errrrr..... the
> police are going to be out in force this week in Georgia (along 95 and
> secondary roads) with more than the usual patrols and "papers checks,"
> here and there looking to cash in on the big game. See here for an
> article on the subject: http://tinyurl.com/3pg8y

...and those southern boys just love to stick it to the Yanks

Old January 31st 05, 06:46 PM
Paul

Default Driving to Jacksonville this week....

--

Friends don't let friends shop at wal-mart or circuit city.

Old January 31st 05, 07:06 PM
Jerry Evans

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:46:06 -0500, "Paul" <Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend is a > wrote:

>If so, just a friendly warning: the revenue patrols.... errrrr..... the
>police are going to be out in force this week in Georgia (along 95 and
>secondary roads) with more than the usual patrols and "papers checks,"
>here and there looking to cash in on the big game. See here for an
>article on the subject:
http://tinyurl.com/3pg8y

Anyone that is stupid enough to actually attend this game in that god
forsaken ******** known as Jacksonville, Florida aka the Anus of
Florida--well they deserve to get rolled by Georgia revenue
collectors. I tell you one thing, I am not happy with the NFL on
this. The only way they could have done worse was to book the game in
Mobile, Alabama

I am watching that game on this wonderful new medium, it is called a
television. High definition picture, best seats in the house and I
don't have to smell the uncontrolled industrial pollution of the river
even the locals call 'The John'. Write that down.

- J

Old January 31st 05, 09:13 PM
Drew Peacock

"Jerry Evans" > wrote in message
news:1107198387.2084d0dd4e7ac52d7a84cef908d60c2e@t eranews...
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:46:06 -0500, "Paul" <Laura Bush murdered her
> boyfriend is a > wrote:
>
> >If so, just a friendly warning: the revenue patrols.... errrrr..... the
> >police are going to be out in force this week in Georgia (along 95 and
> >secondary roads) with more than the usual patrols and "papers checks,"
> >here and there looking to cash in on the big game. See here for an
> >article on the subject:
http://tinyurl.com/3pg8y

> Anyone that is stupid enough to actually attend this game in that god
> forsaken ******** known as Jacksonville, Florida aka the Anus of
> Florida--well they deserve to get rolled by Georgia revenue
> collectors. I tell you one thing, I am not happy with the NFL on
> this. The only way they could have done worse was to book the game in
> Mobile, Alabama
>
> I am watching that game on this wonderful new medium, it is called a
> television. High definition picture, best seats in the house and I
> don't have to smell the uncontrolled industrial pollution of the river
> even the locals call 'The John'. Write that down.
>
> - J

Write this down.
Who gives a **** what you think?

Old January 31st 05, 09:41 PM
Allister Fiend

On 31 Jan 2005, Jerry Evans posted:

> I am watching that game on this wonderful new medium, it is called a
> television.

I can see it now...

http://tinypic.com/1id9j6
Old January 31st 05, 10:29 PM
Airborne

You are a ****ing baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JACKSONVILLE RULES AND YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

Old January 31st 05, 10:37 PM
Nell Carpenter

And they can demand cash on the spot from out of state drivers too.

Old January 31st 05, 11:22 PM
Jerry Evans

Everything I said is true. Jacksonville not only does not rule, it is
not fit for professional football.

The NFL has hurt itself by giving these lousy cities superbowls.

San Diego, New Orleans, or Miami -- check

Trailer trash communities like Jacksonville? No way. The only good
of this is the visiting journalists will find absolutely nothing
redeeming about Jacksonville and this mishap will not occur again.
Say hello and goodbye to your last superbowl, Pippy.

Read that back to me.

- J

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:29:18 -0500, "Airborne"

Old January 31st 05, 11:26 PM
Airborne

I don't know if they still do that. I know they used too.

Old January 31st 05, 11:27 PM
Airborne

Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over
it punk because it is a reality.
news:1107213759.75fbb310baeec7be1f8289717fe72261@t eranews...

Driving Issues Joe P. Driving 14 December 31st 04 11:33 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM