jafar better get a lawyer

Old April 24th 05, 11:10 PM

Default jafar better get a lawyer

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:23:31 -0400, <japhar81> wrote:

>All,
>For those of you that don't enjoy our resident troll and would prefer him
>gone, just forward his posts to
>

>with a quick note that hes spamming the group. If they get more than 10
>emails from different people, his account will be terminated.
>
>Im happy to ignore him, but people seem to be getting annoyed, so I thought
>I'd help out a bit.

jafar seems to be the one causing abuse
hope he has a good lawyer

hurc ast
Old April 25th 05, 03:02 AM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:44:28 -0700, carl >
wrote:

>gonna sue or something?
>right
>i have you using 6 alias' in the past week.
>question: what is wrong with you? no ****....i'm curious.

lmfao
your the queer one
u own the ford
not me

hurc ast
ford mastertech
Old April 25th 05, 08:58 PM
japhar81

LOL. First, I AM a lawyer.

Second, if you're going to make feeble attempts at threats, at least spell
my name right you first-grade dropout.

Old April 25th 05, 09:33 PM
japhar81

I would LOVE for him to sue me...

I swear to god, Id pay his legal fees just to see if he has the balls to
file.

Old April 25th 05, 11:37 PM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:58:39 -0400, "japhar81" >
wrote:

>LOL. First, I AM a lawyer.

lmfao
i am president of the usa
>Second, if you're going to make feeble attempts at threats, at least spell
>my name right you first-grade dropout.

lmfao
a lawyer
sure ya are
a lawyer in a mustang rite
lmfao
U GO GIRL
if my lawyer drove a stang i would fire him
now if u said BMW Jag or mercedes
then i would believe you are a lawyer

lmfao

second
it is embarrassing for a lawyer to represent himself or family in
court

lmfao

but hey you would know that
mr lawyer

lmfao
BWHAHAHAHA

hurc ast

Old April 26th 05, 09:36 AM
ironrod

You'll never get a straight answer from him, but if you were to examine his
post's closely you get some insight into his problems. What is particularly
revealing is his attacks on SVT Kate when she mentions she is trying to quit
smoking. If you look real closely you can even discern the true nature of
the monkey on his back. He would like everyone here to believe he is some
punk kid because that would be better than everyone knowing what he (or she)
has truly become.

Old April 26th 05, 05:08 PM
SVTKate

"ironrod" > wrote in message
| You'll never get a straight answer from him, but if you were to examine
his
| post's closely you get some insight into his problems. What is
particularly
| revealing is his attacks on SVT Kate when she mentions she is trying to
quit
| smoking.

Oh HEY!
I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 13 hours, 37 minutes and some odd
number of seconds
The troll can try to get under my skin, but so far, nuthin. I just block
each new nick and let it roll off my back.

;ŹD

Kate

Old April 27th 05, 06:47 AM

Good job Kate... keep going!!

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

link.net...

Old April 28th 05, 12:10 AM
SVTKate

thanks Mikie!

> wrote in message
| Good job Kate... keep going!!
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| link.net...
| >
| > "ironrod" > wrote in message
| > | You'll never get a straight answer from him, but if you were to
examine
| > his
| > | post's closely you get some insight into his problems. What is
| > particularly
| > | revealing is his attacks on SVT Kate when she mentions she is trying
| > quit
| > | smoking.
| >
| > Oh HEY!
| > I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 13 hours, 37 minutes and some odd
| > number of seconds
| > The troll can try to get under my skin, but so far, nuthin. I just block
| > each new nick and let it roll off my back.
| >
| > ;ŹD
| >
| > Kate
| >
| > If you look real closely you can even discern the true nature of
| > | the monkey on his back. He would like everyone here to believe he is
| some
| > | punk kid because that would be better than everyone knowing what he
(or
| > she)
| > | has truly become.
| > |