honda

Old April 13th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
juliolrg

Default honda

how can i fix my car its having accelarator promblems i step onit whenit
gets to 5 rpm the throtle gets stucked

Old April 13th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
JB[_6_]

On Apr 13, 4:16 am, "juliolrg" > wrote:
> how can i fix my car its having accelarator promblems i step onit whenit
> gets to 5 rpm the throtle gets stucked

itz goig 2 b hrd to fx ur kar if yu dunt no how to spel n inglesh.

Old April 13th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"JB" > wrote in news:1176468163.091060.276670
@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 13, 4:16 am, "juliolrg" > wrote:
>> how can i fix my car its having accelarator promblems i step onit whenit
>> gets to 5 rpm the throtle gets stucked

> itz goig 2 b hrd to fx ur kar if yu dunt no how to spel n inglesh.

The OP should also be aware that this is the wrong newsgroup for
Zaporozhets V4 problems.

I figure he must have a Zaporozhets, as he hasn't given any indication to
the contrary.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old April 14th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Michael Doyle

Tegger wrote:
> "JB" > wrote in news:1176468163.091060.276670
> @w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Apr 13, 4:16 am, "juliolrg" > wrote:
>>> how can i fix my car its having accelarator promblems i step onit whenit
>>> gets to 5 rpm the throtle gets stucked

>> itz goig 2 b hrd to fx ur kar if yu dunt no how to spel n inglesh.
>>

> The OP should also be aware that this is the wrong newsgroup for
> Zaporozhets V4 problems.
>
> I figure he must have a Zaporozhets, as he hasn't given any indication to
> the contrary.

U h8rs jus wish u kud get 5 rpmz
Old April 14th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

Michael Doyle > wrote in
:

> Tegger wrote:
>> "JB" > wrote in news:1176468163.091060.276670
>> @w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

>>> itz goig 2 b hrd to fx ur kar if yu dunt no how to spel n inglesh.
>>>

>> The OP should also be aware that this is the wrong newsgroup for
>> Zaporozhets V4 problems.
>>
>> I figure he must have a Zaporozhets, as he hasn't given any
>> indication to the contrary.
>>

> U h8rs jus wish u kud get 5 rpmz

i gt 5 rpmz on mi bcycle

if i peddl hard, i can evn get 6 rpmz

Old April 14th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:16:18 -0400, juliolrg > wrote:

>how can i fix my car its having accelarator promblems i step onit whenit
>gets to 5 rpm the throtle gets stucked

You can't. You're too stupid.