2003 Town & Country Radio question?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th 05, 07:44 PM
SoccerMom

Default 2003 Town & Country Radio question?

Hi, we just bought a "new" used 2003 T&C xli. It has a pretty fancy
radio. When we bought it on some FM stations it showed an artist/group
and song scrolling next to time on the display. I know that station
provides that info. I had to read the book to figure out all those
fancy functions, ets. So yesterday I messed with some buttons on the
radio and my kids wanted to watch DVD so we figured out how to do that
and listen to the radio at the same time. I also played with PTY button
wich shows info on what kind of music radio station is broadcasting
(like Jazz or Classic Rock, etc.) So now when in FM mode the
artist/song thing does not scroll anymore and I canot figure out how to
turn that back on - the book does not say anything. I tried to punch
all kinds of buttons and it still does not do anything - just static
name of the station is displayed. (Like "The BUZZ") and that's it. I
feel stupid to drive to the dealer to ask them asbout that... So
please, if you know how to toggle that functionality, let me know.
Apprecite your help.