Fricken Cold!-wireless block heater?

Old January 20th 05, 02:25 PM
Mike Romain

You obviously live someplace warm.....

The 'key' won't start the engines in the real cold, let along a push
button. LOL!

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old January 20th 05, 06:20 PM
Patrick

I live in the province of Quebec Beside Ottawa, Damm cold last few day's
-27 + Windchill

Brrr..

Old January 20th 05, 06:50 PM

I know this is probably a really dumb idea, but has anyone ever
installed an auto-car starter and put it on a timer? Like it will start
your car every hour and let it run 5 minutes, then shut off and wait
for the next hour. Would work good for people at work with no power
chord to plub in a heater. Just curious.

JML

Old January 20th 05, 06:52 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

http://www.camzone.com/index.php?cam=delmar ;-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 20th 05, 07:11 PM
Mike Romain

Do the parking spots have plug ins like out west up there?

The east isn't really considered 'real' cold where it stays in the -40's
for weeks sometimes.

It sure feels colder with all the humidity here in southern Ontario.

Mike

Old January 20th 05, 10:14 PM
SteveBrady

When I lived in North bay, even the hotels had plug-ins....same with my
apartment up there.
I'm in Barrie now....fahkin chillin!