Jeeps won't survive the next 10 years

Old February 15th 05, 10:59 PM
HarryS

Default Jeeps won't survive the next 10 years

JANFT, mine will.

HarryS

Old February 16th 05, 01:19 AM
Dirty Ditch Dawg

hell, there already driving them,
arrested----to high a lift,,no mudflaps, wrecked corners,broken lights,
ect,,ect,,
buttraped---when one climbes too steep and rolls over backwards,,ive
watched the vids those guys are nuts,,,
exterminated----darwinizm, gettin in too deep with no experiance,
snow,ice,stupidity,,luckily i learned,

jeepaholic, johnp

Old February 16th 05, 01:21 AM
Jeff DeWitt

Maaxx wrote:

> I am a time traveller from the future and I must tell you that Jeeps won't
> survive the year 2015. Jeeps will be outlawed and banned worldwide and members
> of the underground who secretly own or drive Jeeps and are caught will be
> arrested, buttraped, and exterminated.

An just what kind of future drugs are you on, a Pan Galactic Gargle
Blaster perhaps?

Jeff DeWitt
Old February 16th 05, 02:50 AM
JimG

I didn't even feel this poster deserved a follow-up, but since I'm not the
first...

My plan is to expand our members and take over the word before the year
2015. "And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White
House." Then he let out a strange, extended, yelp that seemed to come from
deep within him: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" (Howard Dean, 2004)

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

Old February 16th 05, 12:25 PM
James Hilins

If you know We will be outlawed, then help do something about it. Write a
letter,
It only takes a min to look up your representative on line, and you can even
e-mail them. Be sure to customize the example letter below explaining on
why off roading is important to you, as well as perserving the ecology.

As some of you may know, Donald Kirn has resigned as the ORV representative
on the Wisconsin Governors State Trail Council. Our own John Schnorr has
submitted his name for consideration. Attached is a sample letter that you
can send in whole or in part to Ms Mindy Walker. The replacement for Mr.
Kirn will be handled through her or by her recommendation. You also may want
to send a copy to your State Representative.

Loren Nagy
LCJ Political Action Chair
(O)||||||(O)
928 So. 3rd St.
St. Charles, IL 60174-4004
Phone: 630-584-8185
Fax: 630-584-6211
Cell: 630-204-8185
E-mail:
Web-page:
www.lcjs.org

February 16, 2005

Governor Jim Doyle
Appointments Department
P.O. Box 7863
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7863

(608) 266-1212

Dear Ms. Walker,

I would like to recommend John Schnorr to fill the vacancy created by the
resignation of Donald Kirn as the ORV representative on the Wisconsin
Governors State Trail Council.

John's education and employment history emphasize communication skills. His
past accomplishments portray experience and success in communicating
thoughts and ideas. John excels in communicating with individuals of
diverse and different backgrounds.

John's OHV recreation activities include dirt bikes, ATV's, snowmobiles, and
Jeepin'. He and my family enjoy all types of motorized recreational
activities. As a result of his passion for these types of activities, he
has become involved in organizations that support and promote these user
groups. John supports many OHV organizations both financially, through
volunteering and as serving on their various leadership boards or
committees.

John's has been extremely involved with user groups that encourage the safe
use of OHV's. In addition, John has taken a leadership role by volunteering
his time to work diligently to address access issues. Those efforts
include: President of the Legendary Civilian Jeepers, Member of the Board of
Directors for the Lake States Resource Alliance (he is also a member of the
LSRA Membership and Finance Committees) and Chief Executive Officer for the
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association. In addition, John is also a
Trail Guide for Annual Northwood's Jeep Jamboree in Crandon, Wisconsin.

If appointed to the Wisconsin Governors State Trails Council, I have no
doubt that John would work diligently to assure that all user groups are
represented. Further, I'm certain that John would work to assure that the
State of Wisconsin remains the most beautiful state in the union, while
striving to afford the public the greatest in recreational trails and trail
systems.

Thank you for your consideration,

Old February 16th 05, 10:08 PM
Bob Casanova

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:52:49 -0500 (EST), the following
appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Maaxx"
>:

Must be the Trolls' Night Out.

Back under the bridge, Sparky.

>I am a time traveller from the future and I must tell you that Jeeps won't
>survive the year 2015. Jeeps will be outlawed and banned worldwide and members
>of the underground who secretly own or drive Jeeps and are caught will be
>arrested, buttraped, and exterminated.

--

Bob C.

Reply to Bob-Casanova @ worldnet.att.net
(without the spaces, of course)

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"
- Isaac Asimov
Old February 17th 05, 02:40 AM
James Hilins

I like what Isaac Asimov said, but would have to add, its more like "Hummm
that's funny..."