Honda Orthia need piston rings

Old October 4th 04, 03:05 PM
Stanislav Efremov

Default Honda Orthia need piston rings

Greetings,
I have Honda Orthia engine B20B, 1996 year
I want to buy piston rings for this car, standard size. I already
shipped these rings once (from Honda CRV), but the size of these rings
was incorrect. I require 1.5 1.5 3.0 mm rings size (thickness of
compression-1, compression-2 and oil ring respectively), but I
received rings 1.2 1.2 2.8 mm. The part number was 13011-P3F-003, but
they are obviously not fitted to my car.

Well, my questions are
1) are there actually my sizes of rings in the world?
2) what codes do these parts have?

My pistons are in good conditions and I don't think that pistons were
modified.

Thank you for any information