Losing Hope...Parts for V8 1970 Buick LeSabre?

Old December 20th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
bnex

Default Losing Hope...Parts for V8 1970 Buick LeSabre?

Folks,

I have been looking for a long time for the following parts for a V8
1970 Buick LeSabre. I have looked at dozens of parts sites across the
web. Some claim to have the parts but on closer inspection do not. I
have posted to Buick collector sites to no avail. HELP!

- For the front suspension, I need the complete assembly and 2 upper
control arms.
- 2 strut bars
- Rear brake shoes
- Core support

I prefer new parts but am having such a tough time finding these parts
and will accept used if in decent shape.

If you don't personally have these parts could you suggest a supplier
who might have parts for this car?

I very appreciate any suggestions you can make as to where I might find
these parts!

Thanks,
BNEX

Old February 8th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Highcountry

Here is a huge list, I'll bet your parts are waiting there somewhere!

http://www.buickpartsdirectory.com/salvage.htm

I would pick undercar and body parts from Arizona if possible...

Good Luck, Bruce

Old February 9th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Otto Skorzeny

Try Kanter Auto Products for mechanical parts. They list your drums on
page 9 of the catalog for $125 each. I've purchased many parts from
this company for my 1956 Cadillac and am always satisfied with the
quality and service. They also have complete front end rebuild kits
for your car. They have new sway bars and coil springs and leaf
springs but I didn't see control arms listed.

Kanter 1-800-526-1096
www.kanter.com

Another great company is Year One, Inc. I don't have the 800 number
but here are their local numbers (Atlanta, Ga area)

770-493-6568
770-493-8214
770-621-8397

Forrest

Losing Hope...Parts for V8 1970 Buick LeSabre? bnex General 1 December 20th 06 05:06 PM
Buick Lesabre, No Start Problem, Crank Sensor? [email protected] Technology 4 December 1st 06 12:14 AM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
wtd : buick 1936 parts luc champagne Antique cars 0 January 10th 04 07:36 PM