After Market Speakers

Old August 24th 04, 03:01 AM
teem

Default After Market Speakers

Was at Saturn today talking with the parts guy,he didn't have ANY solution
there for those itty-bitty speakers on the upper door,I finally saw them on
a Vue,if they're not a hassle,I'd like to get them from a Crutchfield type
place,Anyone think those places would have Saturn stuff?.Thanks

Old August 24th 04, 01:34 PM
Oppie

The 'itty-bitty' speakers on the upper door are the tweeters (at least on
the L series). There are woofers on the lower door.
Check with a good aftermarket sound installer and get some ideas from them.
It may be a few bucks more than going to crutchfield but these folks know
their stuff. For that matter crutchfield has a pretty good tech crew that
can answer questions.
Oppie

btw - what was that about 'Robinson robot'? Only one I remember was from
'lost in space,' "Warning, Will Robinson..."

m...

Old August 25th 04, 02:42 AM
teem

That clown warning people about GM ripping something off of the public,the
caps WARNING,looked like a script,that's all I saying.

Old August 25th 04, 05:03 AM
Blah Blah

In article > , sturg57
@sbcglobal.net says...
Crutchfield is filled with so much car audio equipment its hard to
believe that they dont have what anyones looking for. I mean if you need
something yadda.yadda shhh Yes, he needs some serious medication or to
be committed. Best to ignore him to stop fueling his delusions. Thats
where I got my speakers and they really pop. ;-)

Old August 25th 04, 02:00 PM
marx404

teem, check out www.soundomain.com or crutchfield for your tweeter or other
speakers. Many ppl have used them, they are great.

....and ignore "Mr.Fag", perhaps he will fade away, he only serves to troll.

marx404

Old August 31st 04, 03:40 AM
teem

Hey!,I'm zeroing in on some speakers now,I don't want to get them if there
is no wire lead right at the tweeter location,I pulled off that triangular
cover & saw a wire connector,but,it looks like it's for the power
mirror,damn.
"marx404" > wrote in message
> teem, check out www.soundomain.com or crutchfield for your tweeter or

other
> speakers. Many ppl have used them, they are great.
>
> ...and ignore "Mr.Fag", perhaps he will fade away, he only serves to

troll.

> marx404

My YJ needs front speakers... Select Increments Centra Pod? BassClefJeeper Jeep 3 January 8th 05 11:23 AM
Rear amped speakers vitonxl Audi 1 October 17th 04 08:38 PM
Speakers in Audi 80 Robert Newton Audi 3 July 1st 04 11:12 PM