2006 Caravan Body Kits?

Old August 10th 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
HotRod

Default 2006 Caravan Body Kits?

I've jsut purchased a 2006 Caravan and was wondering if there are any body
kits available? Anything to transform the syling to something a little
cooler?

Old August 11th 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Art[_1_]

A cool minivan. I don't think one has existed after the VW bus from the
hippy days. Get yourself some paint and learn some tie-dye flower power
techniques.

Old August 11th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
HotRod

If someone would just give some actual Style to a minivan maybe they would
sell a little better...

nk.net...

Old August 12th 06, 02:35 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KS

This company obviously found some ground effects
http://www.mobilitysales.com/?gclid=...FQrAWAodCnxv5g

These people have some cool stuff, I only wish I could get them to answer
e-mails.

https://sslsites.de/vmaxx.de/brochur...voyager_rg.pdf

Kevin

Old August 12th 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KS

If you watch American HotRod Boyd Codington Drive a Chrysler T&C with some
customer paint. One episode where the hatch was open showed a huge sub
woofer molded into the rear side panel.

Kevin

Old August 12th 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
HotRod

looks like a dutch company, nice to know the gears out there though. GIVES
ME HOPE.

Old August 22nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Richard

Startech from Germany also makes some very nice stuff for Chrysler vehicles.
It is very difficult to get anything from them. Seems they hook up with an
upscale dealer and sell the stuff directly through the dealer. Do a search
on eBay in Germany for some of the toys available at retail there. On eBay
in the UK amber side marker lights from Startech are offered at about $50
for the pair, plus shipping; not cheap.

Richard.