cold heater

Old November 15th 04, 03:45 AM
oldron

Default cold heater

1995 Explorer..my heat gauge does not move up but about an eigth of an inch
and the heater does not get very hot.anyone know what may be causing
this...thanks..Ronnie

Old November 15th 04, 03:52 AM
Ratbert

oldron wrote:
> 1995 Explorer..my heat gauge does not move up but about an eigth of an inch
> and the heater does not get very hot.anyone know what may be causing
> this...thanks..Ronnie

Thermostat.
Old November 15th 04, 04:55 AM
hippo

<<oldron wrote:
<<1995 Explorer..my heat gauge does not move up but about <<an eigth of an
inch and the heater does not get very <<hot. anyone know what may be
causing <<this...thanks..Ronnie>>

<<Thermostat.>>

Agreed - jammed wide open.

Old November 15th 04, 12:01 PM
Searcher

Definately the thermostat....Make sure you get that gasket out!

Searcher1

lkaboutautos.com...