Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

Old May 26th 05, 10:25 PM
James C. Reeves

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:34:25 -0700, Neil wrote:
>
>> I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst
>> company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the
>> company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has
>> anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the
>> transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

> I own 3 of them, not a single problem in several years.
>
> Run along, moron.
>
> --
> If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
> Linux Registered User #327951

My family has owned dozens of Dodge/Chrysler products over the past 25
years. Three problems in all that time. The brother had a tranny go bad in
his '97 caravan at 120K and I had a AC compressor go bad at 80K in a 1987
Caravan. The wife had a head gasket go bad on a 97 Neon Sport. Otherwise,
very reliable and dependable in my book...most were driven 10-15 years!

If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
both GM and Ford?

Old May 26th 05, 10:28 PM
James C. Reeves

"Neil" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> No....................Honestly I hate seeing people buying junk, and
> putting money into junk. This automaker should die out soon with all
> the pressure from upcoming automakers like KIA and others who actually
> spend money on R&D, and take their resources to make a better product.
> Dodge takes all their resouces making them good, and that's all!! Do
> you notice that? Basically that's all your really getting for the
> money, ANY automaker that sources out an engine to a third party
> company, that should tell you something?, Meaning their all show and no
> go as far as the company is concerned, and how looks on paper.I wanna
> see the company go belly up soon, that's my point.

Well you'll be waiting quite a while, it appears. Chrysler/Dodge sales keep
going up, while Ford and GM sales keep going down. I will say that I hate
the fact that Chrysler is no longer a US-owned company though!

Old May 26th 05, 10:32 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:54 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
> both GM and Ford?

You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of yours...

Linux Registered User #327951

Old May 27th 05, 01:38 AM
James C. Reeves

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:54 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:
>
>> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
>> both GM and Ford?

> You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
> bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of
> yours...
>
> --
> If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
> Linux Registered User #327951

The Op of this thread is Neil.

Old May 27th 05, 02:41 AM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:38:08 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

>>> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
>>> both GM and Ford?

>> You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
>> bad, not me.

> The Op of this thread is Neil.

Indeed. Your previous post was "addressed" (threaded) to me. See?

Linux Registered User #327951

Old May 27th 05, 10:48 PM
James C. Reeves

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news

>>> You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
>>> bad, not me.

>> The Op of this thread is Neil.

> Indeed. Your previous post was "addressed" (threaded) to me. See?
>
> --

Understood. That was unintended. My guess is that most reading through the
threads would realize that on their own. No harm done.

Old May 28th 05, 07:05 AM
Neil

Dan C wrote:
ANY automaker that sources out an engine to a third party
company, that should tell you something?, Meaning their all show and no
go as far as the company is concerned, and how looks on paper.I wanna
see the company go belly up soon, that's my point.

You're just an uninformed, ignorant dickhead. Go away, asswipe.

I can see you're mad, name-calling won't help you any, but I'm not
uniformed, maybe you are? I telling it the way I see it from buddies,
myself included, and others who actually rebuild them
and fix'em up Dan!!

I've talked to people in racing clubs around the city, and one guy was
telling me the tranny in his Dodge Dart basically blowing apart, debris
everywhere on the highway, f*...in junk!! I also heard of true stories
of people in these clubs accidentally throwing the shifter in reverse
down a highway in a Chevy half-ton, the rearend locked up, but NO
debris like the Dodge!! It held up all things considering, it
overheated pretty bad.

And if your driving on a hot day, the older dodges have that ballast
resistor that fails mounted on the firewall, then the vehicle will
stall and then won't start. I 've helped people,including my father,
diagnose this problem before, and it's so common.............JUNK!!

General motors has the HE ignition going back to the early 70's, it's
much more reliable then the Dodge Electronic Ignition, and that's a
fact!!
No one can convience me otherwise.....Dan!!

I don't hear any of you're mechanical expertise, so I assume that you
don't know, or never restored a Dodge before........Dude!!

Neil

Old May 28th 05, 07:21 AM
Neil

Cummins,the company that makes the diesel engine in the trucks, so
that's why I say, if a automaker does this, it should tell you
something.

I mentioned this before, and I will say it again.

DODGE PUTS ALL THEIR RESOURCES IN MAKING THEM "L@@K" GOOD, AND THAT'S
WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR!!

YES.. They have higher sales then GM and Ford.., but you always pay
more for GM, you buy cheap and sell cheap!! That the way she goes..I
don't trust the sales people either!!

No offence!! That's pretty sad!!. The company won't admit to the public
that they have serious problems with their engines amoung other things,
I guess you have to find the service bulletins from the dealer to find
out, otherwise they don't want you to know that........OK

Old May 28th 05, 07:32 AM
Neil

I answered this question already to David, you buy cheap, you sell
cheap, I mean your going to pay alot more to the other American
Automakers, but your better off doing so, less headaches.If your
mechanic or something, it doens't really matter what you drive, but
most people don't even look under the hood, you know?

First oil change at 85,000 clicks, owner of a Caravan!!. I swear... I
think people IQ goes down driving a Dodge!!

Old May 28th 05, 10:42 AM
rob

and so does ford..............

oups.com...

Dodge Picture(s) R. de Jong Dodge 0 April 12th 05 08:15 AM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 0 January 5th 05 03:49 PM