A4 - replacing side indicator bulbs & lens

Old October 12th 04, 05:40 PM
Peter Doyle

Default A4 - replacing side indicator bulbs & lens

Hi,
The side indicator bulb has gone, I'm not sure how to pop the lens cover
off. It does not seem to slide in any direction. How do I replace the bulb?

Also where can I get info on white lenses to replace the current amber lens
on the side?
Are the bulbs underneath amber?

Cheers
Peter

Old October 12th 04, 08:59 PM
Loki

"Peter Doyle" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> The side indicator bulb has gone, I'm not sure how to pop the lens cover
> off. It does not seem to slide in any direction. How do I replace the

bulb?

The Haynes manual says: "Push the lens towards the front of the veichle,
then tilt out the rear to release the lens from the bodywork. Extract the
bulbholder from the lens, then pull the bulb from the bulbholder."
Hope this helps.

Old October 12th 04, 09:10 PM
Pete

"Peter Doyle" wrote
> How do I replace the bulb?

Not sure if this will help you, but anyway...

http://tinyurl.com/6jkz3

Cheers,

Pete