Looking for ABS Sensor

Old December 16th 04, 03:13 PM
Camille Gignac

Default Looking for ABS Sensor

Hi,

I am looking for an ABS sensor for left right wheel. My car is a 94.

Thanks,

CG

Old December 16th 04, 04:42 PM
Chief_Wiggum

"Col;" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:13:10 -0500, "Camille Gignac"

> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am looking for an ABS sensor for left right wheel. My car is a 94.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >CG
> >

> Where precisely is the left right wheel on a MX5 ?
>
> --
>
> Col
>
> Col's law.
> Thinly sliced cabbage..

It's behind the front, rear wheel doofus

Sheesh..

Old December 16th 04, 06:07 PM
Phil Edwards

Is the left right wheel next to the left wrong wheel or is that the
right wrong wheel?

Old December 17th 04, 01:45 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"Camille Gignac" > wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for an ABS sensor for left right wheel. My car is a 94.

A right left wheel is a 50/50 unsolvable proposition, since there
is no additional information available that determines the order
of the two. However, being a psychic, I surmise you mean the left
rear wheel.

Some links I have (don't know whether they ship to Canada):
http://www.mazdarecycling.com/
http://www.mazmart.com
http://www.mypartshop.com/

New parts should try: http://www.trussvillemazda.com

Leon

I wonder what happened to Nora. Anybody?

>Thanks,
>
>CG

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old December 17th 04, 06:45 PM
Camille Gignac

Urghhh!!! It is for the front left wheel.

Old December 18th 04, 12:46 AM
Simply Pete

ABS sensors are located at each wheel, quite visible from under the vehicle.
The ABS control unit is under the right side of dash.
The ABS hydraulic unit is located under the hood.

hope this is more helpful.

Pete Breemhaar
Georgetown, Ontario

Old December 21st 04, 07:07 PM
Rod

Now wait a minute. You guys are definitely confused here. Too much talk
of left and right! Don't you mean Red or Blue?????? Rod