Car Problems- RPM and Mileage not Showing, and oil Light Is.

Old June 17th 05, 02:46 AM
tim bur

Default Car Problems- RPM and Mileage not Showing, and oil Light Is.

burn't resistors on the circiut board for the cluster

Old June 18th 05, 12:04 AM
Brian O

Ive had problems with my rpm and mileage not working when my battery started
going south. All I did was install a new battery and it worked fine. Not
sure, but voltage/current may have not been adequate between the
battery/alternator together. This is for a Dodge Grand Caravan SE. Might
keep this in mind.
B.

news:1_608229_6c3da016f711b2a27663248eb6bd304f@aut oforumz.com...