Thank you

Old April 19th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Thank you

Everyday I learn something from this group that makes me appreciate my
tj even more (if that's possible) I don't really post that often or
contribute at all really because I can usually get the info I need in
the archives but I still check everyday to see if there is something
new I can learn from people like Jerry and Bill I even like to read
about Kate and her new purchase
(belated congrats)
Hell I even like to get info on the yj/cj posts just to know the
history of Jeeps a little bit better
Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all the regular posters you guys
help me out alot even though you probably don't know it
Signed (not discouraged by OT posts)
Frank

Old April 19th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Frank,
I must not be doing very well if you're not in a Real Jeep. :-(
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 19th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:03:50 -0700, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> wrote:

>Hi Frank,
> I must not be doing very well if you're not in a Real Jeep. :-(
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep?
<bfg>

Old April 20th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"tjce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
: Everyday I learn something from this group that makes me appreciate my
: tj even more (if that's possible) I don't really post that often or
: contribute at all really because I can usually get the info I need in
: the archives but I still check everyday to see if there is something
: new I can learn from people like Jerry and Bill I even like to read
: about Kate and her new purchase
: (belated congrats)

Thanks Frank!

: Hell I even like to get info on the yj/cj posts just to know the
: history of Jeeps a little bit better

Me too

: Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all the regular posters you guys
: help me out alot even though you probably don't know it
: Signed (not discouraged by OT posts)
: Frank

Hey, you should come in more often and shoot the breeze!
I might learn something from you!

Kate

:

Old April 20th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

#
#>Hi Frank,
#> I must not be doing very well if you're not in a Real Jeep. :-(
#> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
#>
#
#So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep?
#<bfg>

TJ=Trendy Jeep. =)

/herb
Old April 20th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Herb Leong" > wrote in message
t...
: In article >,
: noneyabusiness > wrote:
: #On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:03:50 -0700, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
: > wrote:
: #
: #>Hi Frank,
: #> I must not be doing very well if you're not in a Real Jeep. :-(
: #> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
: http://www.billhughes.com/
: #>
: #
: #So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep?
: #<bfg>
:
: TJ=Trendy Jeep. =)
: