The Most Brazen MFFY Yet

Old March 7th 05, 04:31 PM
Brent P

Default The Most Brazen MFFY Yet

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On the way out of Tucson this afternoon I passed the Campo Abierto
> entrance to the Westin La Paloma resort. Cars were lined up from both
> directions waiting to get into the driveway, and traffic was backed up
> all the way to the street - apparently there was some kind of event
> today? Anyway, the dedicated left turn lane was backed up, so a MFFY
> decided to bypass that long line and went forward in the leftmost
> through lane, then stopped at the intersection, flipped on her left
> turn signal, and made an illegal left turn (from a straight-ahead-only
> lane) directly in front of the lead vehicle in the line of cars
> waiting to turn left.

This is a daily event in the chicago area.

> And the dumbass in the lead vehicle JUST LET HER DO IT - he didn't
> even honk his horn! He ended up missing the light and had to wait an
> additional cycle before he could turn left into the driveway. Serves
> that dip**** right, although I do feel sorry for all the innocent
> drivers who were stuck behind this dumbass.

The enablers don't even think about it. They believe in their heart that the
MFFY driver 'just made a mistake' and they did a 'good deed'.

MFFY will exist until ass backwards notions of consideration, 'just let
them do it', and an idiotic idea that one must avoid any and all actions
of stupidity of other drivers goes by the wayside.

Old March 7th 05, 06:00 PM
The Office Jet

I never know how exactly to react to something like this though. How
much good is simply honking going to do?

Old March 7th 05, 06:03 PM
Brent P

In article .com>, The Office Jet wrote:
> I never know how exactly to react to something like this though. How
> much good is simply honking going to do?

I'd run close to the bumper of the vehicle in front of me and turn wide
enough to block/run the offender into the weeds.

Old March 7th 05, 06:35 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> On the way out of Tucson this afternoon I passed the Campo Abierto
> entrance to the Westin La Paloma resort. Cars were lined up from both
> directions waiting to get into the driveway, and traffic was backed

up
> all the way to the street - apparently there was some kind of event
> today? Anyway, the dedicated left turn lane was backed up, so a MFFY
> decided to bypass that long line and went forward in the leftmost
> through lane, then stopped at the intersection, flipped on her left
> turn signal, and made an illegal left turn (from a

straight-ahead-only
> lane) directly in front of the lead vehicle in the line of cars
> waiting to turn left.
>
> And the dumbass in the lead vehicle JUST LET HER DO IT - he didn't
> even honk his horn! He ended up missing the light and had to wait an
> additional cycle before he could turn left into the driveway. Serves
> that dip**** right, although I do feel sorry for all the innocent
> drivers who were stuck behind this dumbass.

Not much he could have done. Honking the horn isn't gonna stop the
criminal making the illegal turn. This is why we need stiff penalties
for illegal driving. This gal knew that even if a cop nailed her,
she'd just pay a fine of a $100 or so. If she knew she'd lose her DL
for a month, she wouldn't have done it.

Old March 7th 05, 06:42 PM
Larry Bud

> Not much he could have done. Honking the horn isn't gonna stop the
> criminal making the illegal turn. This is why we need stiff penalties
> for illegal driving. This gal knew that even if a cop nailed her,
> she'd just pay a fine of a $100 or so. If she knew she'd lose her DL
> for a month, she wouldn't have done it.

Yeah right, because NOBODY commits crimes that have any real punishment
behind them, right? God, you're stupid.

Old March 8th 05, 03:04 AM

Larry Bud wrote:
> > Not much he could have done. Honking the horn isn't gonna stop

the
> > criminal making the illegal turn. This is why we need stiff

penalties
> > for illegal driving. This gal knew that even if a cop nailed her,
> > she'd just pay a fine of a $100 or so. If she knew she'd lose her

DL
> > for a month, she wouldn't have done it.

> Yeah right, because NOBODY commits crimes that have any real

punishment
> behind them, right? God, you're stupid.

What are you saying, stupid?. That there is NO deterrance value to
heavy penalties??? HAHA.

RLRing is not a crime of passion or a drug induced crime. People do
it simply because the penalties are so light and they'd stop it right
now if we lowered the boom on them. You are such a criminal coddler.

Old March 8th 05, 03:13 AM

"Judy Diarrhea murdered his turd tamper" wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > > Not much he could have done. Honking the horn isn't gonna stop

> the
> > > criminal making the illegal turn. This is why we need stiff

> penalties
> > > for illegal driving. This gal knew that even if a cop nailed

her,
> > > she'd just pay a fine of a $100 or so. If she knew she'd lose

her
> DL
> > > for a month, she wouldn't have done it.

> > Yeah right, because NOBODY commits crimes that have any real

> punishment
> > behind them, right? God, you're stupid.

> What are you saying, stupid?. That there is NO deterrance value to
> heavy penalties??? HAHA.
>
> RLRing is not a crime of passion or a drug induced crime. People

do
> it simply because the penalties are so light and they'd stop it right
> now if we lowered the boom on them. You are such a criminal coddler.

This coming from a moron who believes Laura Welch, er, Bush, murdered
her boyfriend, and that we were lied into war. Damned, you are one
STUPID puppy, you know that?

By the way, why didn't you ever respond to this, genius?

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2c28727173988d

Old March 8th 05, 08:19 AM
Arif Khokar

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Combine the honk with a purposeful motion intended to block the MFFY's
> maneuver. Had the lead vehicle done this, Miss. MFFY the Throughput
> Slayer...

Scott, you just crack me up sometimes

MFFY Du Jour Mike Z. Helm Driving 51 April 10th 05 08:30 PM
MFFY RV Driver Skip Elliott Bowman Driving 1 February 22nd 05 09:24 AM
I Hope That MFFY Peed His Pants Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 10 February 11th 05 06:25 PM
Speeding: the fundamental cause of MFFY Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 82 December 23rd 04 02:10 AM